Forums

App update 3.10.3 tweaks climate control

App update 3.10.3 tweaks climate control

Tesla app updated to version 3.10.3, checked the various settings, saw it changed the UI for climate. Now have separate reworded toggles, one for TURN ON/OFF CLIMATE, and one for defrost function.
Turning on climate doesn’t necessarily turn on defrost, but when defrost is toggled on, app defaults to “HI” temp setting and also turns on climate.
Couldn’t see any other obvious changes.

82bert | December 18, 2019

New “Upgrades” section as well.

M3phan | December 18, 2019

Where’s the upgrades section in app. Can’t find it.

Oh there it is!

(Gosh, it’s not like it was hidden either....long day)

82bert | December 18, 2019

Haha. No worries.

rehutton777 | December 18, 2019

Where did you find 3.10.3? I am on version 3.10.2, and can't find 3.10.3 anywhere. When I go to the app finder (Google Play Store), it tells me my app version is the most recent.

WHF | December 19, 2019

Looks like 3.10.3 is for iPhone only, not Android.
Anyone: is that correct?

Pg3ibew | December 19, 2019

My appp has not updated or upgraded.

rene.ruppert | December 19, 2019

iPhone user here. Confirming the updates in the AC UI but no new section to "Upgrade".
I do however see upgrade options in my car's profile on the website.
I presume the upgrade feature of the app may not be available globally (Germany here),

gparrot | December 19, 2019

For those with iPhones: go to the App Store, look for the Tesla app, select it, and somewhere on that page, you’ll find an update button to select. It only takes a few seconds to update.

M3phan | December 19, 2019

I have iPhone. Also in The US. Interesting the upgrade option is not in the European version.
For me, pressing the Upgrade option reveal a page that says I am not currently eligible for further upgrades. Have a 6/18 LR RWD with AP/FSD. Implies the rumored Acceleration Upgrade is this far for AWD variants only.

gparrot | December 19, 2019

The upgrade is intended for the two motor variant of the 3.

Yes.

NateC | December 19, 2019

I got the update to 3.10.3 on Android last night. It didn't show up in my list of apps with updates, but I had the option to update it when I went directly to the app's page on the store. It probably just takes a bit to roll out to everyone.

mknewman | December 19, 2019

So what exactly is this update? "Acceleration Boost", does that mean only brief bursts or for long pulls too?

.5 sec for $2000 is pretty cheap compared to ICE cars.

Noticed a new Summon notification: when car is on too steep an incline it doesn’t summon, but now the app notifies this specifically, incline too steep (as opposed to just not moving and canceling).

jhelm34 | December 28, 2019

Did anyone else notice that "upgrades" went away in the app for SR+?