Submitted by shaneqi on August 29, 2018
I ran into a situation that I may need to remove my front door panels by myself.
I watched this youtube video many times:
I think the steps are:
1. Remove rubber from the door handle.
2. Remove the bolt.
3. Pop our the door handle plastic trim.
4. Remove the four bolts behind the door handle.
5. Pop the door panel.
But I'm wondering if I can really do it by myself, because:
1. I didn't find any info about how to remove the Model X front door panels on Youtube or forums (beside the video I posted), maybe it's too hard to DIY?
2. I heard that the clips that hold panel and door together aren't reusable. If that's true, I don't have the replacements.