Hi guys, I posed this on the TMC forum but am hoping someone here might be able to help:
-Took delivery of my Model 3 in December
-Car linked up to my account and everything was great until April 30
- Noticed April 30 my car disappeared from my account. Doesn’t show on Tesla.com under account information, and signing into the app yields an error stating “There are no products linked to your Tesla account.”
- Went into web chat on May 2. Tried troubleshooting app and car settings. No success. Rep said she would escalate.
- Called in on May 3. Rep said there was something wrong on Tesla’s end but wouldn’t state what. She said they would get the car linked back up and to check in a few hours. No success.
- Called on May 6. Rep said it has been sent to a different team for processing and could take a few days.
- Did web chat May 9. Rep said he doesn’t know why this would happen and would look into it. Chat abruptly ended 10 minutes later with no follow up or resolution.
I am at wits end at this point and very frustrated with everything. Has this happened to anyone before? I don’t know what to do. I am tired with chasing someone down for an answer and not having access to my vehicle for service requests, remote access, phone key, etc for over a week now.