Submitted by markapeterman on December 21, 2012
I am expecting my Model S (P9318) in February and coincidentally my wife is due in February also (already bought the Telsa "zero emmissions...almost" onsie at the Tesla store). I was thinking about this recently and was struck by the similarities in the process:
1) Wait time/gestation period (9months)
2) Labor required before delivery
3) Prep work for the nursery/garage
4) Anticipation is tremendous
5) Building process is fun ;)
6) Can't wait to show her off.