Submitted by stephen.kamichik on March 18, 2012
I have some thoughts on the format of the owners manual.
1. It can be hardbound and printed on recycled paper.
2. It can be a CDROM to be downloaded on our computers.
3. It can be a DVD in which videos explain the operation and functioning of the model S.
4. It can be downloaded as a PDF file from TM's website.
5. It can be installed on the model S hard-drive. It would be accessible via the APPS "button" on the infotainment screen.
Any other thoughts? Please comment.