Forums

Most popular distinct query for 1/18/14?

Most popular distinct query for 1/18/14?

Whatdya know!

Haeze | January 19, 2014

I am not sure your thread will be understood by 99% of the audience here, and the other 1% won't trust it to be true, unless you provide a link.

ccbldg | January 19, 2014

Admin only sorry

ccbldg | January 19, 2014

p.s. haeze, the trend is your friend

Jamon | January 19, 2014

And the point of your post is?

Jamon | January 19, 2014

:D

ccbldg | January 19, 2014

Jamon :)

Bighorn | January 19, 2014

Flagged!

Bikezion | January 19, 2014

Once again I'm part of the 99% ;)

MNGreene | January 19, 2014

Funny Jamon!