Hello fellow clean tech enthusiasts!
I've found promising clean and renewable energy solution.
My (re)invention able to drive a successful business idea for start-up company.
Background of my invention is the following:
In 1987, US researchers at Argonne National Laboratory have developed the motor using new superconducting ceramic technology. Then, in 1989, Japanese researchers at Sanyo Electric have repeated that experiment.
1. Article in “Chicago Tribune”, January 06, 1988:
2. Article in “Los Angeles Times”, February 07, 1988:
3. Article in “The New York Times”, January 02, 1988:
4. Abstract of Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd., March 1989 in library of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers:
Both US and Japanese research institutions have got a weak results - very low torque and very low RPM rate, which make their devices unsuitable for supplying of rotational motion to any mechanical energy consuming device, and since they didn’t provide any researches in this direction.
All they have done - they proved 100% that such engines are possible.
Having been inspired by those researches, in my spare time, for last 5 years I used to develop such a configuration for such a device, which may have significant torque and RPM rate and able to supply mechanical energy to various devices, including electrical power generators.
And now, finally, I have found solution for such a motor.
Main advantages of my improvement of that motor are:
- This motor can be used to propulse cars and other vehicles;
- Product will be highly demanded, because currently there's every year more and more people in developed countries such as USA prefers to live "off-the-grid", in other words, to live being disconnected from nation-wide supply networks and be independent in energy consumption, and my motor definitely can be used to drive personal electric generators for cheap;
- This motor is very "green" - ecologically clean, because only expendable it use is liquid nitrogen, and it's exhaust is composed only of nitrogen gas (Earth's atmosphere 78.09% consists of nitrogen); besides of this, it do not produces significant amount of heat and can help to struggle global warming;
- it can power space objects even more effectively than any currently existing power supply systems
because it doesn't needs of cryogenic systems in a cold space;
- It is very cost-effective, because cost of liquid nitrogen in bulk volumes is $0.06 per liter.
Now my objective is:
- to create a new start-up firm or to enter to alternative energy R&D company with my ideas;
- to provide the necessary evaluation, feasibility studies and theoretical R&D;
- to build a prototype of the motor;
- to measure its output force depending on several possible configurations; and
- to turn it to highly demanded product.
Currently I do not share IP for this "invention" with anyone.
Current status of the IP: isn't patented and isn't patent pending. I have checked about 3800 entries of USPTO database connected to using of superconductors Meissner effect, and have not find any patents which may conflict with my research.
Economic impact of such a product due its properties might be very wide:
- High demand in global scale
- Possibility to cooperate with leading automotive producer companies
- Possibility to cooperate with aerospace agencies like NASA, etc.
Now, a few words about sad truth:
I have not even minimal amount of money to start anything by myself.
I really need an advice, where to go and who to speak.
Thanks in advance!