Forums

Teslarati China article states model 3 orders at 1200/day!

Teslarati China article states model 3 orders at 1200/day!

Big numbers! With that many orders, and the Model Y coming out soon and the Semi in the second half of 2020....Tesla stock will be zooming up. $500 a share will look cheap by the end of the year. For those of you that don’t know....Alphabet ( Google ) is one of the largest investors in Spacex, so buying into Google stock give you a partial way to invest in Spacex....

noleaf4me | January 18, 2020

Wow -- that will be a hard number to fill but great news for Tesla

kevin_rf | January 18, 2020

Imagine a day when Tesla China is sold out for 2020. I wonder what they will do, that could be as early as this or next quarter...

kevin_rf | January 18, 2020

Btw. The latest drone footage has the massive parking areas at GF3 almost completely empty. Big difference from a few weeks ago when several hundred cars where visible on a typical day. Things are humming.

jordanrichard | January 18, 2020

Let’s not get too euphoric over this 1,200 per day. That’s not them building / delivery 1,200 per day. That is just the number of orders placed. Just as it quickly got around the “news” that Tesla was about to start building the Model Y in China based on Tesla saying they will be starting the Model Y. I have already seen at least one “news” story saying that Tesla is selling 1,200 Model 3s per week.