Submitted by vgurbuxani on Wed, 2016-01-13 06:23
It's my first time seeing the update clock for my Model X, not sure if it worked and would love your feedback.
1. Saw the notification for a software update
2. I plugged the car to a charging station
3. I touched the screen for the update to happen now
2. A 2 minute count down starts
-it basically says that expect it to take 1-2 hours and that you can't use your car
3. The timer countdown begin
4. It stopped charging, which I figured would happen
5. I left the car and locked it using the key FOB
Only 20-30 minutes later I get the push notification saying update complete
I go to my car and see that it's showing my the release notes for 7.0, which I already had..
When i clicked on the tesla logo, I have: 7.0 (2.10.20).
I'm not sure if the update failed or if in fact an update was installed in my car?
For the folks that have a model X, is that the version you're running?