Submitted by TommyBoy on Sat, 2013-08-17 16:57
I ordered on 8/3 with a September 19th delivery date. P85 with a bunch of options.
Roughly, I'm putting 50K down and financing 50K. I just received an email from Tesla telling me I can pay my portion now. I checked out the MVNA and it's all there. I'm not going to give them 50K now though, when I won't receive the car for over a month.
My financing company won't cut me a check until I provide the signed MVNA, which I don't get until I put my down payment down. My goal is to just wait until the week of the 17th and just start it all then. What I don't want to do is delay my delivery date because the finances are not in order.
What did you do? What do you recommend?