Forums

Wow, getting to see the emotional side of Elon!

Wow, getting to see the emotional side of Elon!

If you are not watching, I encourage you to: https://www.tesla.com/shareholdermeeting - watching the first few moments was humbling and i was also emotionally charged and choked. I REALLY want him to succeed and help the world move in the direction of sustainable energy solutions! The number of negative articles and the amount of recycling almost got me worried as an investor. But, I believe, after seeing his demeanor, there is nothing that will stop me from being an avid investor in Tesla and support this effort in a little way!

lilbean | 5 juin 2018

I know! I became an even prouder Tesla owner.

I LOVE YOU ELON!

I wish I could just hug him! :)

Tropopause | 5 juin 2018

Thanks for the link. I really enjoyed listening to the meeting and not having to rely on the FUD from the media. Tesla is positioned for a great future!

Tropopause | 5 juin 2018

Can you believe that lady from PETA? Let's see... a leather steering wheel vs. the entire industry with full leather interiors?!? C'mon! Maybe the other companies wouldn't allow her into their shareholders meetings.

Shesmyne2 | 5 juin 2018

She's been at others.
Oops on the 'gear shift'
His emotion was pretty high when he started. He's not your typical CEO

Still Grinning ;-)

Tropopause | 5 juin 2018

Go Elon! We're all behind you.

lilbean | 5 juin 2018

That lady from PETA was a complete idiot. LMAO! She didn't do her homework. Haha!

mejo | 5 juin 2018

With all the -be press, I am beginning to think ice companies are doing everything they can to drag Tesla down...or am I over indexing and its just part of the game for every new company doing something so disruptive! It's amazing to think of living at a time of such a revolution. One day this will be history books and I will be like, I lived, I know and saw what it was to be part of this revolution! Coolaid on....

mejo | 5 juin 2018

With all the -ve press, I am beginning to think ice companies are doing everything they can to drag Tesla down...or am I over indexing and its just part of the game for every new company doing something so disruptive! It's amazing to think of living at a time of such a revolution. One day this will be history books and I will be like, I lived, I know and saw what it was to be part of this revolution! Coolaid on....

Tesla-David | 6 juin 2018

Go Elon, I am proud Tesla, TSLA owner and strongly support EM's leadership. Sick and tired of the FUD, Tesla hate, and short sellers. May they all rot in Hell, and all burn SOON!

blacktape242 | 6 juin 2018

that was very enjoyable to listen to

reed_lewis | 6 juin 2018

Yeah PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals) is what I call it.

Anyways, leather on the 'gear shift'???? What the heck is a gear shift in a Tesla?!?!?!

She was obviously reading a pre-written statement that she reads at every shareholder's meeting.

dmm1240 | 6 juin 2018

"May they all rot in Hell, and all burn SOON!"

Many are feeling quite toasty today.

David N | 6 juin 2018

I enjoyed listening, everyone was able to get a glimpse of the real Elon and how passionate he is in everything he does. He truly is very appreciative to all the Tesla employees and it showed. Not sure you'll see that in other automakers shareholder meetings.
Go Elon! Go Tesla!

David N | 6 juin 2018

"May they all rot in Hell, and all burn SOON!"

We've all made mistakes in our life.
Maybe we could show a little class and be a little more forgiving towards those who don't know better.