Forums

Says it's locked but isn't.

Says it's locked but isn't.

My car isn't locking. Doesn't matter if using phone or card it says it's locked but doors open.

Magic 8 Ball | 10 décembre 2019

How are you checking? If you walk back to your car with phone they will automatically unlock (most of the time).

Joshan | 10 décembre 2019

turn off Bluetooth on your phone and try again. Make sure no other paired phones are in range. Did you maybe something in the car?

Joshan | 10 décembre 2019

ugh turn bluetooth OFF and try not on.

bp | 10 décembre 2019

After you lock the car, check your phone app to see if the lock symbol confirms that it’s actually still unlocked, and whether any doors/boot/bonnet is ajar. As others have said, then test manually without your phone nearby (or with BT off),

kevin_rf | 10 décembre 2019

Had something like that happen at the mall, Wife and kids finished shopping before me (neither have app on phone) and while I doubled back to Sears (they left a security tag on a purchase, nice of Macy's to notice) they walked out to the car and put everything in the car and hopped in. The heated seats even turned on for them. Just a head scratcher....

bp | 10 décembre 2019

BTW, what software rev are those if you with problems running?

TeslaTap.com | 10 décembre 2019

Also, doors will not lock if one door is slightly ajar. Seems like even if a door is 1/4" open, it ensures the car does not lock.