Forums

Where are my flags??

Where are my flags??

As an owner I was promised flags and secret forums, I have none of that, though thankfully I can post URL's now.
Am I missing something do I need to call someone to get something activated / switched ?

trixiew | 15 février 2017

Have you learned the handshake yet?

lilbean | 15 février 2017

A quick call to tech support should do the trick. 877-798-3752 (877-79-TESLA)

Bill_75D | 15 février 2017

Click on "Contact" at the bottom of the page and send a message asking to be allowed full forum access.

burdogg | 15 février 2017

Guys, he has to go through the whole handshake, drink the blood of previous owners, etc... ritual to get those privileges, don't let him off so easy with telling him to click on the contact button Bill :)

Guess the secret is out - so yeah, just do what Bill said and you should have it in no time.

BigD0g | 15 février 2017

LOL !!!!

Rocky_H | 15 février 2017

@trixiew, There's no handshake. This isn't the dark ages with dialup modems anymore.

And he can't be an official member. He hasn't placed his order of what flavor of Kool Aid he wants yet. We have Bolt-Bashing Blue, Recharge Red, Low Emission Lemon, Lithium Ion Lime, Groupthink Grape, Chargepoint Cherry, Regenning Raspberry, or Overly Optimistic Orange. What'll it be, son?

BigD0g | 15 février 2017

@Rocky over cautious super excited grape!

ACH | 15 février 2017

Shouldn't there be a "Soon" Strawberry on the list too?

@BigD0g, Oh, a mixed drink? That's only for the inner circle. You have to start off with one flavor in a sippy cup.

Dang, this is why I love this forum! Over at TMC, the uptight mods would have punched all of us in the face by now for this thread.

I don't know how you all can handle more than one forum :) I barely keep up here and still have a life :) I enjoy the kool-aid on this side, not sure on TMC - haven't ventured much over there - I have a harder time with the layout as this is the first time I have ever been on a forum and this is all I know.

@burdogg, They are very different styles. TMC is good for looking up information, because they have it so structured down into a hundred and some odd sub-categories, and there's a pretty good search tool. On the other hand, if you want more spontaneous chat on whatever kinds of questions people are asking, it is intensely tedious to go look through all those categories. There are only about 5 sections I look at there. This one is more free form and wild west and sarcastic, and you can skim over the list of new stuff a bit quicker.

That is what I got from looking at TMC - found I liked the fun here and ability to skim over the new stuff quickly was what I liked :)

jfemd.va.us | 15 février 2017

I use TMC to keep up with supercharger construction. Folks there do a great job of updating progress with photos so you will know when a particular supercharger will open.

sentabo | 15 février 2017

What, you have a problem with the photos on this forum? We're very high-tech here. For instance, here's my smiling face: :-)

sentabo - love the picture - did you gain weight - your cheeks look a little bigger :) (Notice I didn't say fatter, just...bigger :)

Here's a favorite: ( . )( . )

Now bean - those definitely got bigger - you know posting pictures of that gets you in trouble :)

Oh good! I'm glad they got bigger. Finally!

sentabo | 15 février 2017

And such an inexpensive enhancement, too!

We are super high tech if that is all it took for enhancements :-)

I wish it was that easy.

BigD0g | 16 février 2017

Lol,!!! I'm not sure it's not that easymy wife went in one morning, by 10 am BOOM!! To much to handle frankly but that's what she wanted after the kiddos wrecked her ( . ) ( . ) :(

Silver2K | 16 février 2017

you still haven't gotten the office Kool-Aid welcome!

here is your office Kool-Aid welcome!
http://i.imgur.com/81H32Qr.jpg

Silver2K | 16 février 2017

official... thanks spell check...

BigD0g | 16 février 2017

LOL silver, if that Kool-Aid spilled all over the car in the picture, you'd have my baby =).

bobrobert | 16 février 2017

What, lilbean, you prefer the pompoms of a pro cheerleader physique, so heavily endowed that gender can be identified from the nosebleed seats? You could feel isolated even in a crowd when no one ever makes eye contact. Some with a more delicate palate prefer a ballerina body – more balanced, stable proportions when going through the turns & leaps of this world. No need to envy unless one wants the attention of those so inebriated they only recognize a caricature. lilbean somehow seems more embraceable than bigbean.

Bob.Calvo | 16 février 2017

You want a flag? Here, I'll give you one of mine! ;-)

You want a flag? Here, I'll give you one of mine! ;-)

As a matter of fact, have two!

BigD0g | 16 février 2017

All the flags belong to me now!! You've been warned, time to make Tesla Great again !!! LOL!

burdogg | 16 février 2017

That's funny Bob - give him one and he will take a second one without you knowing it :)

lilbean | 16 février 2017

Bobrobert, yes, you are right. I just like to joke about it. I'm actually really happy and wouldn't change a thing. I'm extremely active and I like to squeeze through fences and stuff like that. I don't think I would be happy with big jugs. Usually the big jugs come with a big butt and I don't like that. I like to jump around a lot. My small frame allows me to do lots of fun things. :)

Bluesday Afternoon | 16 février 2017

@lilbean

Your perfect the way you are...even if your doors flap. 8-)

Hahaha! Thank you, SimplyRed! You too. :)

sentabo | 16 février 2017

Well, flappy doors are better than flappy....oh, never mind.

hm - not sure how to finish your sentence sentabo but something tells me I don't want to know :)

akikiki | 16 février 2017

bobrobert, nice to see a post from you. You don't (post) often. I still use your suggestion and write up to visit fire stations to show them the S so they know what to expect when they find one in an accident.

Rocky_H On TMC look on the toolbar and try the New Post option. Filters all cats to show you recent stuff.

burdogg, thought I'd keep it clean. Don't want to get flagged on the flag post, right? :)

Rocky_H | 16 février 2017

@akikiki, Huh, I wish I could filter all cats from some other places.

Good thought sentabo - being flagged out of a flag post does not look so great on your resume :) Good choice.

I was thinking it was flapping mouths - what where you going to say? (Wait, never mind, we already discussed, don't want to be flagged by the new flag king :)

Fortunately, after my kiddos, my flapjacks returned to normal. I nursed for almost 6 years. These little things work!

trixiew | 16 février 2017

Wait. Are you referring to the vulva?

No. Boobs.

What's a vulva - did you mean volvo - you are on the wrong forum if so :)

By the way, don't answer my first question - and good thing you can't post pictures here to give me an illustration to answer :-)

See what you did sentabo - you didn't even have to finish your sentence, and away we go - :-)

Uh, who wants kool-aid?

I know, burdogg, you don't have to spell it out for this group to get us going. :)

Way to go, lilbean. My wife lasted a little over a year with our son.

That was for your previous post, not the march. But good for that, too!

Thanks, sentabo! :-)

Pages