Forums

Onlineorders with Tesla

Onlineorders with Tesla

I have been contacting Tesla Online Orders for refund payment of my Wall Connector. I emailed them 6 times in last 3 weeks but no one responding and confirming about status.

When I called over Sales team, they mentioned that they do not have any extension or other number, this can be only done by onlineorders@tesla.com but how do I contact them if they not responding to my email.

I have returned my wall connector and as per Fedex shipment it was delivered to them on Oct 13th. It's been almost 3 weeks now and I have email them 6 times. Please suggest where should I contact and get update related to this matter.

mkoesel | 11 décembre 2017

I just placed an order for rear and front trunk mats for Model S, my confirmation number is 58659. I was unable to put in the correct expiration date on my credit card. I just want to make sure the order goes through correctly. The mats are a gift for my son.

My email address is mkoesel@gmail.com.

DTsea | 11 décembre 2017

Nobody from tesla is going to see this.

ritastanley | 22 décembre 2017

i JUST PLACED AN ORDER TO BRANDON STANLEY AND I NEED TO PUT C/O LEGACY HOUSING OUTLET ON THE ADDRESS TO MAKE SURE HE GETS IT.

SO | 22 décembre 2017

@ritastanley - This is a user forum. You will want to contact Tesla using the information found here: https://www.tesla.com/contact

Evoforce | 29 décembre 2017

Good Luck! I have contacted them 3 times in the last month concerning an order. NO response! Someone needs to be held accountable and we also need a contact phone number. My advice is that we stop ordering until they fix the problem. Something is broken with this system and it appears to be human, and we no way of holding their feet to the fire to do the right thing.

J.T. | 30 décembre 2017

Talk to your credit card company and dispute the charge. I’m sure Tesla will contact you soon after.

carr2 | 17 janvier 2018

This is the 3 rd time to call Tesla for charging unit I already bought the Type S 100 Need the charging unit prior to arrival of car ,,,,, Please answer the phone
Callme or email me ASAP.....

carr2 | 17 janvier 2018

My Email carr2@aol.com Buy Charging Unit ASAP for Type S 100

rockdoc | 28 février 2018

I am looking for the Tesla jacket I ordered three weeks ago. Order number 94680. Charged $129.90.

btwprodstudio | 3 mars 2018

My order # is 97011. I received half of the order only. What remains to be sent is Model S/x/3 Tife Repair Kit
Black.
SKU 1133009-00-A. Quantity 1. Also from a previously shipped order # 96638 Model S/X/3 Cable Organizer I did not receive the screws usually included with the order.

Thanks so much,
Gralin Jerald

lilbean | 3 mars 2018

I ordered a hoodie this week and it shipped the next day.

Rocky_H | 5 mars 2018

This isn't a Tesla support site. You need to contact Tesla directly. They aren't going to do anything about order info posted here.

raymassucci | 19 avril 2018

I ordered floor mats for my Model S April 5, 2018. The charge was on my credit card. I asked for delivery to my office at 750 W. Northwest Highway, Arlington Heights, IL 60004. I have not gotten a confirmation nor tracking inf re the delivery. Please advise. This is my second email re this issue.

TeslaTap.com | 19 avril 2018

@raymassucci - Not sure anyone here can help (we're owners not Tesla). You need to contact Tesla directly, although it seems online accessory sales are a bit understaffed to respond promptly. Not sure they give out tracking numbers either, which can be a bit annoying.

CSFTN | 24 avril 2018

I too can confirm that 1) they don't have a contact tel number 2) they rarely if ever respond to emails.

rdm4 | 20 mai 2018

Yeah, this is pretty ridiculous.

I ordered a tire repair kit on May 7th. I got the shipment notification on May 8th - only problem is that the tracking number attached was for a an address in a different state!

I sent an email on May 12th (when the package arrived at the other location - I thought perhaps they'd just switched the labels on the shipment). No answer.

I sent another email on May 15th. No answer.

I sent another email on May 17th. No answer.

There were also other things on the order; one of which arrived. The other (outstanding) items have not shipped (I guess) but I have no way to see online where they are or if they have shipped, or what the status of them is. When I ordered them all, they were all "In Stock".

Elon talks about how Tesla is a software company, but online ecommerce is something that's been solved for a *long* time, and this is *not* how you do it.

We should be able to see our orders online after placing them. We should be able to return items online. We should be able to send an inquiry about a particular order item. There are *ton* of free eCommerce solutions that already do this, and yet Tesla isn't.

Anyway, now I guess I'm going to have to call my credit card company and contest the charge, since there is no way to contact anyone.

rdm4 | 21 mai 2018

I did some emailing and referenced this post, and received a call from Tesla today. They apologized (graciously) about the issue, and informed me that historically the eCommerce system was externally sourced, and they are currently in the process of bringing it in house.

So hopefully this entire process will be improving over the next couple of months!

jpcollins9 | 23 mai 2018

I've ordered two things form Tesla's online shop. One was the rear all weather floor mat and the other was the center console charging adapter. Both arrived timely with no problems or hassles. I got to say. I've been an owner for over three years and can't find a thing to complain about. O.k. they forced a loaner Model X on me while having my S serviced and caused me to have to buy another Tesla because my wife liked the X.

txex84 | 5 juin 2018

I order the all weather trunk mat. FedEx says they delivered, but nothing arrived to my house (I was home all day). After contacting FedEx, they said Tesla entered wrong address into their system. Different from address on my purchase order. FedEx says its Tesla's problem. Email after email to Tesla Online Orders have gone unanswered. Nert step is to call credit card.

Elusivejeep | 5 juin 2018

TXEx84,
exact same issue except my wheel covers were delivered to the wrong place and i can't get a hold of anyone at tesla.
they really do have the worst customer service i have ever seen.

dmm1240 | 5 juin 2018

I have to be the luckiest Tesla owner on the planet. Since last July, I have ordered from the Tesla store:
1. Mats
2. A tire inflator/patch kit
3. A wall mount charger
4. My wife ordered more mats as a birthday present for me
5. An outdoor car cover
6. A touch up paint kit

Of the six, five arrived within a week. No problems. I received an email this morning with a tracking number indicating the touch up paint kit would arrive Friday, exactly one week after I ordered it.

h_akan | 8 août 2018

I ordered two electric chargers none of which I have received. I called the FedEx with the tracking number each time, they told me that I am not the recipient of the tracking number. I sent Tesla around ten emails with this explanation I received response twice telling me : "Here is your tracking number. " If this is not fraud, I do not know what is. I spent more than $1100 without receiving anything. Curiously, I had ordered some tshirts and hats before ordering chargers and received them without any issue.

at17cherrytreelane | 30 août 2018

I ordered 8 items from the accessories page and received 5 of the items promptly but the other 3, a paint repair kit, rear trunk mat and cable connector kit, have not arrived. They did not send a B/O list of those items and so I have no way of knowing when they are going to arrive or weather they are even still processing the order. I have been unable to get help from the customer service line, as they themselves seem unable to either access my order or contact their own distribution center, this is completely unacceptable. I sent an e-mail myself to onlineorders@tesla,com but have received no reply. Anybody have any suggestions?

brmo88 | 30 août 2018

I'm dealing with a similar situation - no response from onlineorders@tesla.com after 4 emails over the past week. They're sitting on my $500 since August 10 and I still have no wall connector. The label fell off the packaging when it was originally shipped, and I'm getting nowhere with Tesla store's support. Super frustrating.

kimberrhoades | 30 août 2018

Similar issue here. I have placed 3 separate orders with Tesla and 2 of the 3 have arrived but only received half of order 3, but charged for the full order. I have also sent 4 follow up email with absolutely no response. One would assume that if the store only has a website for questions that they would respond, even if to say 'hey we are swamped and will work on finding out the status of your order'.

brmo88 | 31 août 2018

Some positive news ... I had called the 24/7 Technical Support & Roadside Assistance number a few days ago, given to me when I picked up my Model 3. I ended up speaking to my local service center. I told them my situation and they sent a couple emails to try to assist with getting it sorted out. Finally, today, it was the service center that got back to me to let me know a replacement wall connector is being shipped today. A+ customer support by Jesse and the service center in Watertown, MA!

kimberrhoades | 5 septembre 2018

Update: My partial order was completed today! It appears that the emails are being answered now. Hopefully, all others will have their orders addressed as well. Things are looking up!!

aaroncheung1 | 7 septembre 2018

I've been sitting on a return with no confirmation and I'm nearing my 30 day limit. Want to return my model 3 mats

Downing.sally | 11 septembre 2018

I am not getting a response from Tesla's online ordering. I returned a wall unit on 8/25/18 it was received by Tesla on 8/28/18. Their website indicates it takes 3-5 days to receive the refund. To date, 9/11/18, no refund has been received; I have sent 3 eamails to their email address with no response. There is no number to contact a person directly. Any suggestions?

kathyhennessy | 26 juin 2019

Why was my credit card charges $59.26 on 04-23-2019? My name is Kathleen Hennessy. Thank you, Kathy

andy.connor.e | 26 juin 2019

I dont know Kathy. Why dont you find out?

changlim725 | 2 juillet 2019

i want to return the order nema 6-50 adapters

TeslaTap.com | 2 juillet 2019

@kathyhennessy - I just need your credit card number, expire date, CCV and mothers maiden name. Now it won't get your $59 back but will allow me to go on my own spending spree!

(Only owners here in the forums. I'd contact your CC company - no one here can answer your question).

Xerogas | 2 juillet 2019

@kathyhennessy: "Why was my credit card charges $59.26 on 04-23-2019? My name is Kathleen Hennessy. Thank you, Kathy"
------
How much supercharging did you do last month?