Submitted by discoducky on Sun, 2011-03-06 22:30
Honestly, since gas hit $4/gallon in Seattle today, the options are really slim.
1. Volt - I drove it and it's solid, however, I don't care for the exterior look and not a lot of cargo space for the kids and stuff.
2. Audi A3 TDI - Diesel is $4.05/gallon and the acceleration is not very quick at 9.6seconds
3. Ford Fusion - Also not crazy about the looks.
Cars that might be out when I need to pull the trigger on the Model S
1. Ford C-Max - Really don't like the way it looks
2. All the electric cars look bad by comparison to Model S.