Forums

Test drive before vin assigned? We configured our car last week. Any owners in Santa Cuz area willing to meet up?

Test drive before vin assigned? We configured our car last week. Any owners in Santa Cuz area willing to meet up?

We’re looking to test drive the Model 3 before we finalize our purchase. Is there anyone out there who has already taken possession of the 3 who lives in the Santa Cruz area?

cephellow | 28 avril 2018

Yes, I’m in SC . You can drop by and test drive, no problem.
I don’t know how we can get in touch out of public view....

carlk | 28 avril 2018

Why you want to get out of public view? Is there something more than just test drive the Model 3. ;)

cephellow | 28 avril 2018

Carlk; Case in point.
Doremi, there are people with twisted minds who troll this forum (some may go by the name Carl, just sayin...) who I would rather not have lurking around my house at 2 in the morning.

doremi | 29 avril 2018

Cephellow, we could arrange a meet up at Verve downtown or Ugly Mug in Soquel? Can you send me your contact info for off line communication?

cephellow | 29 avril 2018

Hi doremi,
That is what my previous comment was about. I don’t want to share my contact info on this forum. If you are willing, phone number or email address or a cryptic message in the classifieds works for me.
I am always happy to let others see and drive my model 3 or S when they have a sincere interest. The Starbucks at Sunny Cove is very close to me if that works for you.
Thanks