Forums

Lost our playlists - personal Slacker premium account

Lost our playlists - personal Slacker premium account

Has anyone else lost their playlists with the most recent updates? I think this happened with 2018.28.1, because we were using them last week, but now they have disappeared. I've tried logging out and back in, but I will be trying that again. The playlists are still there on my phone/desktop, so they didn't accidentally get deleted -- just disappeared from the car interface.

Kathy Applebaum | 9 août 2018

Still had mine on 2018.28.1; just walked out and checked and they're still there this morning on 2018.28.2. (Yes, this is on the paid Slacker premium account, not the one that come with the car)

hokiegir1 | 9 août 2018

OK. So it's just something goofy with my account. I'll log it out *and* shut down / reboot the car and see if that brings them back later. Thanks, Kathy!

CST | 9 août 2018

Make sure the same phone is connected to the car. If it has changed, the favorites change.

hokiegir1 | 9 août 2018

@CST -- is that new? Because its never been the case with our personal account before. I can't speak to it on the tesla-provided account because I haven't used that one at all, but the favorites have been tied to our logged-in slacker account, not whose phone was connected.

ryan.swift | 10 août 2018

The exact same thing happened to me after the recent update. Logging out and back in has so far not fixed it.

gajani1057 | 17 février 2020

Jio rockers website is one of the best torrent Websites for downloading Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam movies. Jio rockers 2020 uploads the new release Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam movies that are dubbed in Hindi also. Link: https://moviestrendingnow.com/jio-rockers-website/

yudansha™ | 17 février 2020

Flagged