Forums

Tesla Events

Tesla Events

How do we get invited to one of Elon Musk events to unveil a new car. I am a huge Tesla fan and planning on buying a model 3 in the future. I would love to be invited to one of his events and to experience what it’s like. It would make my dream come true if I was invited.

jimglas | 10 Janvier 2019

Tsela Referral Program:
5 Qualifying Referrals:
Tesla Unveiling Invitation
Experience an official unveiling event. Owners who reach five referral orders will be invited to a future unveiling event. Your VIP invitation will be valid for you and one guest.

reed_lewis | 10 Janvier 2019

As @jimglas says, you need to own a Tesla, and refer five friends to buy a car.

Previously it used to me more.

Chadlinda1933 | 10 Janvier 2019

Ok thx

I have been to two of them (The Model 3 First shipments, and the Semi/Roadster event). They are cool to be at.

Do u own a Tesla reed_lewis? I’ve always wanted to own one. Do u have any invitations to give out?

Are you in the San Francisco area? I think i can give you a tour of the factory if you are interested.

As to the events, nothing has been announced, so nothing can be given out.

I’m about 3 hours away from San Francisco. How many people can u bring on a tour with u? Me and my mom would like to go. I’m only 14, so I can’t drive yet.

I was thinking about buying the Tesla model 3 as my first car when I turn 16. I have always liked Tesla. I’ve always wanted to see the factory but we don’t own a Tesla so we can’t go.

It would be four per tour. can you email me at my name here (at) hotmail [dot] com ?

We can discuss this offline.

I’ll have to ask my parents and stuff. And then I’ll get back to u over email. Thx for everything.

Understood. I would arrange for the tour for you and your mother. I am just waiting to hear from Tesla to make sure I can still do this.

Well I found out we are not going to do this tour. But thx for the invite though.

Ok.

Remember I would only be setting up your visit. I will not be there at all. And I can get you a tour if you would like.

If you are Tesla fans, you would enjoy the tour!

And the tour is in Fremont, CA BTW.

Are u able to set up a tour of 3 people? And you wouldn’t be their right?

reed_lewis | 11 Janvier 2019

It is for up to four people. I am not going to be there as I am on the east coast. These are tours I received for referrals. I just setup the tours for you.

reed_lewis | 14 Janvier 2019

Let me know if you are interested...

punterdorfer | 30 octobre 2019

@reed_lewis Hi, I would be interested in a Tesla Fremont tour, can you really set something up? it would be just me!

john | 6 novembre 2019

Hi, would like to been invited for the truck introduction. Who should I contact about the possibility. Thanks for your time.

John Dougherty

Earl and Nagin ... | 6 novembre 2019

Tesla generally chooses invitees for events from among owners. They have their ways of prioritizing who gets invited. Many are invited based on how many people they will reach out to. Popular You-tubers tend to always get invites, for example, because they'll multiply the story well beyond just those who attend.
Those with a lot of referrals also tend to be invited more than others.
I don't know that one can successfully request and invitation since, pretty much all owners want to attend all of them and there are too many of us for them to invite all of us.

AllInTheGamingChair | 7 novembre 2019

@reed_lewis have you been invited to the truck event yet?

AllInTheGamingChair | 7 novembre 2019

@reed_lewis have you been invited to the truck event yet?