Forums

When a service center fails (Dublin CA)

When a service center fails (Dublin CA)

I had literally the worst service at the Dublin California service center. My full rant was too long for here, so I will quickly Summarize. I had an appointment set weeks before I showed up for a door issue on our X (we love this car). When my wife arrived she had a 45 minute wait despite an appointment just to have the car taken in. They tell me to accept a bill they sent me via email and said no charge, but then charged me 190 for an alignment when all we wanted was them to take a look to see if that was the problem. When they took the car, they just parked it and and left it locked up for the entire weekend - when they stated it would be done saturday. No communication. No calls. No messages. They just ran past their deadline and didn't bother to communicate to us. I couldn't even get the kids car seats out (2 yr old). When I showed up, the person that met me just told me that this is an ongoing problem and that I should complain. So I guess I am being put in between a manager fight. It didn't help that we are moving and this had a huge impact on us. When we did pick up the car, they literally gave me no mind because I wasn't yelling at them. Am I required to yell to get my point across? If so, I refuse. Then we notice on their induction sheet they marked the model S side of the sheet (I have an X) with damage on both sides. What damage? Is this my car's sheet? The VIN says yes. I look at the car, one of the three X's can be traced to a popped piece of trim that we surely didn't do, and definitely not done via direct damage - this is clearly done when aligning the car. Obviously, there is no signature of customer acceptance on this sheet as we would have been shocked at any damage on our babied vehicle. I am at a loss of who to complain to. At this point I am waiting a month till I am settled at my new place and have that local service center deal with this. I have no faith at all at the Dublin service center. Sadly, this is the second terrible service in a row there. BTW; how did they damage the metal footplate twice in a row? Anyone else experiencing this???