Forums

Who is buying/selling Tesla stock?

Who is buying/selling Tesla stock?

When Tesla went back down to $211, I asked my financial advisor if I could invest more. He gave me the standard response that if I was willing to lose it all, he would be very happy to buy more for me. I did. Tesla stock is obviously very volatile, but I think that ultimately, the trajectory is upward. I am keeping my Tesla stock long-term, and I will continue to buy when the stock dips.

Opinions?

NKYTA | 14 septembre 2019

A better question is “who is Shorting TSLA”.

Follow the money...

NKYTA | 14 septembre 2019

I’m long term, but sold some on the way up, bought some on dips. Not sure what my average price/share is, but just less than $100 as a guess. My wife won’t let me sell at these prices ;-).

tvarca | 16 octobre 2019

I'm an old guy. Got ever thing I need, my kids are doing well. I sold a rental house and invested in TSLA. Not because it was/is smart, but it is the right thing to do. My wife's grandfather was a successful Doctor and upon his death he donated 100 grand to Union of Concerned Scientists. Now I am no where near the stature of that long passed gentleman, but I got to put 100,000 into something I believe in and didn't even need to die.
I'll say it, though I need not to, I'm Long Tesla.

tvarca | 16 octobre 2019

I'm an old guy. Got ever thing I need, my kids are doing well. I sold a rental house and invested in TSLA. Not because it was/is smart, but it is the right thing to do. My wife's grandfather was a successful Doctor and upon his death he donated 100 grand to Union of Concerned Scientists. Now I am no where near the stature of that long passed gentleman, but I got to put 100,000 into something I believe in and didn't even need to die.
I'll say it, though I need not to, I'm Long Tesla.

Bagzzz | 16 octobre 2019

NKYTA, if your financial advisor really thinks losing it all is an actual possibility, he is clearly not doing his research. Clearly there is value for the FSD data and technology XEven if it is incomplete. Clearly there is value to the clear demand for the products when other car manufacturers are declining. If something happened that was disastrous, someone would buy it for something. The risk is not as bad as for other companies. Time to find a new advisor who isn’t lazy.

AmeliaClarkson291 | 17 octobre 2019

Several short-term signals are positive and we conclude that the current level may hold a buying opportunity https://www.krogerfeedback.one/

NKYTA | 17 octobre 2019

@Bagzz, where did I say that?

Referring to the OP maybe?

Mike83 | 17 octobre 2019

It is interesting that banks that in invest in the fossil fuel industry are not enamored with Tesla. Follow the money.
I have invested and did sell a few times to buy 3 Teslas. In the last drop I invested heavily and who knows, maybe I'll buy a Roadster II but I do love our MS and M3.
It has been an incredibly wonderful journey doing ethical things.
The grin is getter bigger.

Tesla-David | 17 octobre 2019

Yep, follow the money. I am holding long until stock hits $4000/share. I watched Catherine Wood's defend her $4000/share position on TSLA and think she is spot on. Tesla is disrupting so many areas and Wall Street does not understand Tesla. Fu#k the Shorts, may they all burn in hell. Also, with the news about the million mile battery that Tesla is working on and will surely be in Tesla vehicles going forward, there is a lot of optimism for me regarding the direction Tesla is heading. I have been shareholder since IPO in 2010, and my Tesla grin is absolutely bigger.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/ark-chief-catherine-wood-sees-tesla-stoc...

JoeRyan425 | 17 octobre 2019

To be honest, with the price of the car I'm surprised a few TSLA shares weren't thrown in : )

I own stock in every company I believe in and I believe will do well long term.

I believe in Tesla. I also believe Tesla has a lot more growth to come.

Maxxer | 17 octobre 2019

Bought a lot against my financial adviser advices....

Maxxer | 17 octobre 2019

Maxxer | 17 octobre 2019

NKYTA | 17 octobre 2019

3 whole lots?

;-)

jimglas | 18 octobre 2019

@Maxxer: I did the same, but only twice.

Tesla-David | 18 octobre 2019

Another reason to buy and hold TSLA.

"Ron Baron: Tesla Worth $1T By 2030", Hyperchange TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HVAuCitcOo

SamO | 18 octobre 2019

Ron has been loading up at $200. He sees the Tesla Network turning Tesla into a software company, printing $ with zero additional hard inputs.

#drivefree