Forums

weather tech mats for 2020?

weather tech mats for 2020?

Can anyone tell me if the latest weather tech mats (which are labeled for 2018 MX) will fit a 2020 MX? I don't want to order them if there's a change in the dimensions since 2018.
Thamks!

sfurg73 | 18 février 2020

I can let you know in less than 24 hours. I bought those mats and I take delivery on a 2020 MX in the morning.

Starsvc | 18 février 2020

Actually i just a set from weather tech for my 2020 MX and they fit like a glove. Go ahead and get some you won't be disappointed.

sfurg73 | 19 février 2020

Mats in, they fit just fine. No problem ordering for a 2020. Cheers!

Sundog | 19 février 2020

Thanks!!

bryan321 | 27 mars 2020

I guess you got the answer from fellow members,
By the way, if not then please check it might help you,
https://www.weathertech.com/chevrolet/2020/equinox/

n7142701886 | 28 mars 2020

I bought ToughPro on Amazon, fit my 2020 Tesla X 7 seaters perfectly.

XploreN | 19 avril 2020

I bought Tesla's version of weather tech mats. I also have actual weather tech mats in my Toyota Tundra. Get the weather tech mats. Tesla's version doesn't fit very well. The best example is there is no protection against my foot rubbing the side carpet near the gas pedal.

prabhashchandra57 | 19 avril 2020

The leatherette colour will not stain the white interior,and the backside is sponge with fabric layer.
the airbag side has special sewing method and sewing line,and yes we have airbag system tested on a single seat.
to know more check Website : https://flashforward.io

hilliard528 | 21 avril 2020

I have the Weathertech Mats in my 2020 (ordered 2019 Mats).
Front are very as expected the second down (5 passenger) was tricky to install and still have fiddle a bit just time. I would buy again. Hope this helps.

bbalkowitsch | 9 mai 2020

I ordered the 2020 model X (7 seater) and the all weather floor mats. I have the mats and they seem to be good quality, however, I have not yet received my vehicle.

franc01 | 13 mai 2020

I priced the full set (frunk, 7 seats, and rear down cargo liner) and it's $550 both for WeatherTech and the Tesla ones. Seems like ppl here are happy with the WT but few have the Tesla all weather mats Since the price is the same, any suggestions on which to go with? We have 3 wonderful but messy kids!

Thx,
Franc

franc01 | 13 mai 2020

I priced the full set (frunk, 7 seats, and rear down cargo liner) and it's $550 both for WeatherTech and the Tesla ones. Seems like ppl here are happy with the WT but few have the Tesla all weather mats Since the price is the same, any suggestions on which to go with? We have 3 wonderful but messy kids!

Thx,
Franc

anniedarling | 16 mai 2020

I have just got my beautiful white and white model X yesterday. Wondering about mats, I have an idea that having carpet mean shoes with any wetness on them gets absorbed pretty quickly when you’re getting in. So then less likely to get onto the seats. So maybe rubber mats would mean shoes staying a bit wet/mucky and the seats might get more marks from shoes (just kids with their little legs). Is that plausible?

anniedarling | 16 mai 2020

I have just got my beautiful white and white model X yesterday. Wondering about mats, I have an idea that having carpet mean shoes with any wetness on them gets absorbed pretty quickly when you’re getting in. So then less likely to get onto the seats. So maybe rubber mats would mean shoes staying a bit wet/mucky and the seats might get more marks from shoes (just kids with their little legs). Is that plausible?