Forums

Wrong Account

Wrong Account

Is this happening to anyone else? I log into my account using my and ID and password and sometimes I end up logged into another person's account. I am not libpea. I called Tesla about his problem and spoke to the tech department last week but still the same thing is happening.

Now that I am logged into her account I can actually go to her My Tesla account and see her order.

tes-s | 3 mars 2016

Happens with me all the time when I log in to may banking account. I don't worry about it.

TeslaCurler | 3 mars 2016

And apparently you can post as her as well. With great power comes great responsibility. Use your gift for good and not for evil.

mrrjm | 3 mars 2016

Reminds me when Tesla called my wife about my order and I forgot to tell her. Her number was an alternate number.

sp_tesla | 3 mars 2016

"mrrjm | March 3, 2016
Reminds me when Tesla called my wife about my order and I forgot to tell her. Her number was an alternate number."

That funny:)

Haggy | 4 mars 2016

Try to see if the same thing happens with the app. If it does, see if you can find her car on the map, go to the house, summon it from the garage, and drive it away with keyless driving.