Forums

One of the most exciting days, 03/31. Surprises?

One of the most exciting days, 03/31. Surprises?

I think it will be a surprise. Here is how I think it will look like:

1) Possibly very, very low front trunk to show off the electric engine-less design. Very low front like an Audi R8. Very big screenshield to give it lot of visibility.

2) Or car is going to look a Mini Cooper in the front.

3) Back of the car will be prominent regardless.

4) In order to deliver an aerodynamic car, maybe front wheels will be very small (kind of like a 15" and 17" in the rear).

5) In order to deliver an aerodynamic car, maybe wheels will be thin like the BMW i3.

6) Maybe all (4) wheels covered. The front wheels very small, lightweight and cheap since they will be all hidden anyway. Front wheels concentrated close to each other under the hood. Back wheels wider and bigger size. Also made from cheap material, so right there Tesla could save in weight and $3,000-$4,000!

carlk | 30 mars 2016

It will be a good looking car for sure. Elon has said many times he hates ugly cars. The i3 or Mini thing or tiny tires just won't happen.

ann | 30 mars 2016

there have been lots of "spottings" of the Model 3 - just check YouTube!

danCE | 30 mars 2016

Covered wheel wells look strange and ugly. Won't happen.

Red Sage ca us | 30 mars 2016

The biggest 'surprise' will be all the people who thought the Tesla Model ☰ should have a 180 HP front wheel drive motor paired with a 40 kWh battery pack will learn they were incredibly wrong.