1. 5 X times more energy density than the best Li-Ion(1000 Wh/kg vs 200Wh/kg on Tesla Model S)
2. Up to 400 charge and discharge cycles have been carried out without loss of capacity appreciated.
3. They will be much safer than Li-Ion, no explosion danger meaning less protection needed which translates in a lot less total battery weight ,especially for cars.
4. They will get much cheaper over time since graphen is carbon that is abundant and 100% ecological unlike Lithium.
5. Chint a Chinese energy company bought 10% in Grabat and the right to produce the batteries in China for China.
6. Production is set to begin this summer.
7 They say that they signed a deal with Airbus to sell them batteries and 2 other european car manufacturers tested their prototype batteries.
8. They are certified by TUV(the most important european certification company)with 1000Wh/kg, 5X Li-Ion density.
Has Tesla tried to contact them? To test their prototype batteries?
If this is for real then WOW,I will be speechless,finally I'll be able to tour the whole world on pennies, although I'll feel bad about Tesla's gigafactory, might be hard to convert it to graphene. This might be a reason why Tesla does not want graphene batteries, they will loose their biggest bet, the gigafactory that is on Lithium.
Also this might be vaporware like a million other battery technology news we had so far promising to be better than Li-Ion but never reach market, conspiracy by oil industry or hard to manufacture in factory versus laboratory conditions or whatever, they never reached market.