Forums

Why Not audit Jill Stein ?

Why Not audit Jill Stein ?

Jill got over seven million bucks from folks for recounts.

She made it clear no monies left would be returned.

Now with the recounts, supposedly over, ... Where are the millions going ?

Makes one wonder what's up with that...... Audit the cash in the fund.

Dramsey | 11 décembre 2016

Think of it as an intelligence test. If you donated money to Stein's recount efforts, well...

Remnant | 11 décembre 2016

@Dramsey (December 11, 2016)

<< Think of it as an intelligence test. >>

ROFLMAO ... !!!

vperl | 11 décembre 2016

Well, how's about that ?

SUN 2 DRV | 11 décembre 2016

Why are you afraid of a recount or discredit the people who always like to double check their work?

Whenever I do an important or complicated task I always double check myself even if I'm certain I've done it properly. Ever hear the phrase "measure twice, cut once"?

Simply a matter of being thorough.... why do you have a problem with that?

vperl | 11 décembre 2016

Left over cash, audit it, find out where it goes.

Do not make the state pay over four million of state funds, while Jill popped in one million..

Where is the balance going? Audit, why not, seems the " right thing to do, hold all accountable to the unused cash.

Audit, are you against accounting for the over seven million, you getting a cut, whatever.

Audit the election, audit Jill, sure why not...

Mike83 | 11 décembre 2016

audit verpi and dramsey

LOL!

Dramsey | 11 décembre 2016

@SUN 2 DRV, (love the handle, BTW!)

"Simply a matter of being thorough.... why do you have a problem with that?"

No problem at all. I don't even have a problem with stupid people financing an effort that Stein has run so ineptly that she missed filing deadlines and didn't understand that there are no recounts once election results in some states have been certified. I don't mind that people gave her money even though she admitted that the likelihood of overturning the election was pretty much zero.

The best part, though, is that she gets to keep all the extra money she wound up not spending on recounts. Have you ever heard the aphorism that lotteries are a tax on stupid people? It's like that.

@Mike83,

Well, the current administration has already pretty much weaponized the IRS, but I think I'm beneath their notice.

SO | 11 décembre 2016

Because we need to catch all those fraudulent voters that Trump says exist.

vperl | 11 décembre 2016

Jill Stein, amazingly needs to be Audited because five or so million dollars goes unaccounted for.

Great scam, act like an audit of election, but really fills her pocket with cash. Only in America,.. gotta love it when people defend the undefendable.

Not sure who is the bigger scam artist and or crook, Stein or the people that defend her against full disclosure of the remaining millions.

LOL

ROLF

part of the progressive, leftist, totalitarian group that refuse to see the simple truth about Stein, she is out for cash... And worse.

SCCRENDO | 11 décembre 2016

Seriously guys. Trump needs to play catchup even to do his job in a half-assed manner. Doesnt even attend his own security briefings. Has a cabinet that keeps late comedians overworked and he has time to harass his opponents that are now completely irrelevant.

vperl | 11 décembre 2016

Yep, Jill Stein is cooking up some deal to abscond with about Five million, and the idiots care not.

Mike83 | 11 décembre 2016

mind your own business.

@Mike. Give Van something to do its ok. But totally irrelevant. I'm more concerned about how much damage our Pres elect can do.

SO | 11 décembre 2016

@vperl "Yep, Jill Stein is cooking up some deal to abscond with about Five million, and the idiots care not."

Yep, Trump has taken his supporters for a ride and the idiots care not.

Five million is bad (if true). But that is a drop in the bucket compared to what Trumps policies will take away from the majority of Americans. But go on focusing on the small irrelevant stuff. You are doing EXACTLY what Trump wants. Carry on puppet....carry on.

vperl | 11 décembre 2016

Audit the crooked Stein, her and Hillary can be cell buddies.

Five million in Steins pocket.

@vperl. Tell me you are not serious

vperl | 12 décembre 2016

Audit her, Stein is keeping millions and laughing at the folks that "believed " her rants of fraud, and were scammed out of millions.

SO | 12 décembre 2016

I agree...audit her.....if there is probably cause. I'm glad I didn't give any money to the effort either. But to say she is keeping it seems a bit premature.

From CBS news: "What happens to leftover funds?

When the fundraising plea was first posted to Stein’s website, it included a short message to say the campaign was “raising money to demand recounts in Wisconsin, MIchigan, and Pennsylvania.” That language was updated late last week to include a line about what would happen to unused funds.

“If we raise more than what’s needed, the surplus will also go toward election integrity efforts and to promote voting system reform,” the new line on the website said."

SO | 12 décembre 2016

Probably = probable

Rocky_H | 12 décembre 2016

@vperl, Quote: "Audit her, Stein is keeping millions and laughing at the folks that "believed " her rants of fraud, "

You seem to have conveniently forgotten that both before AND even after the election, Donald Trump was calling rigged and fraudulent, so he has been begging for the recount to attempt to verify it.

vperl | 12 décembre 2016

Did Trump Scam 9 million for fraudulent recount from folks, No he did not.

Scam baby Jill Stein did.... And is keeping around five million not disclosing anything about the remaining monies of the fraudulent scam cash

Off with her creditability.Jill Stein is toast.

SCCRENDO | 12 décembre 2016

@vperl. What do you think our priority should be particularly in reference to our cyber security and foreign policy. Audit Jill Stein and Hillary Clinton or investigate whether the Russians are hacking us with all the potential consequences? Where would you focus our resources?

vperl | 12 décembre 2016

Stein is fraudulent and she needs to have the justice department look into her fraud.

But, I guess you give out free felony passes.

Mike83 | 12 décembre 2016

does verpi work for the Russians. Investigate this poster.

vperl | 12 décembre 2016

Yes, I do, Putin was here for Thanksgiving

You jealous ?

Why are losers so jealous and trivial ?

ROFL

LOL

O:-)

O:-)

Remnant | 14 décembre 2016

@Rocky_H (December 12, 2016)

<< You seem to have conveniently forgotten that both before AND even after the election, Donald Trump was calling rigged and fraudulent, so he has been begging for the recount to attempt to verify it. >>

Trump has not been begging for any recounts.

What he meant by "rigged" and "fraudulent" was the tsunami of fake news and fraudulent polls in the mainstream press DURING the campaign, now behind us and thoroughly debunked.

Obviously, you have no compunction about lying yourself. It must be the MO of the political "left" even on blogs.

What is it, man, a compulsion? You can't help it at all ... ?!

Rocky_H | 14 décembre 2016

@Remnant, Jeez. I didn't mean he was literally asking for the recount to be done; it's figurative, as in "He was askin' for it!" Apparently you don't understand that and call it lying.

If someone complains and complains and complains that their coffee is cold, is that begging for someone to warm it up? They aren't saying the words, but that's what they are getting at. Someone is calling his bluff because he was figuratively begging for it to be done to shut up his claims of things being rigged and fraudulent.

vperl | 15 décembre 2016

Jill defrauded thousands of people fully knowing the recount would not change the outcome.

What harm is her being audited ?

Remnant | 15 décembre 2016

@vperl (December 15, 2016)

<< Jill defrauded thousands of people ... What harm is her being audited ? >>

None, of course.

She might even like it (like a "thrill up her leg").

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/6-reasons-why-liberalism-can-be-consi...

Like many other "liberals" she is a "narcissistic sociopath".

SO | 15 décembre 2016

"Like many other "liberals" she is a "narcissistic sociopath"."

Agreed....there are a lot of sociopaths. Not just a "liberal" issue.