Forums

100% clean

100% clean

Imagine a Tesla with a 100% clean way to charge without using gas, oil, water, wind or sunlight. A self sufficient self contained way of charging which could add more distance to a unit. yes its charging while you are driving or parked.

mdd | 10 février 2017

Cleaner than sunlight? That's unpossible.

djharrington | 10 février 2017

Imagine a Tesla, stored in a garage, undriven. The storied "Garage Queen". The cleanest Tesla of all.

reed_lewis | 10 février 2017

Sounds like nuclear power.

Dramsey | 10 février 2017

Sounds like another free energy/perpetual motion scheme. Well, it has been a while...

dyefrog | 10 février 2017

Dramsey, too funny. Has been a few weeks hasn't it?

djharrington | 10 février 2017

Maybe this is the steering-wheel-mounted-hand-cranked-dynamo I've been hoping for! Crank for three hours, get one mile of range, look like PopEye!

Rocky_H | 10 février 2017
TeslaTap.com | 10 février 2017

Charging using passenger generated methane gas? No thanks.

Although trying to asking your passengers to "connect" up would be entertaining!

SCCRENDO | 10 février 2017
RedShift | 10 février 2017

Oh, I know! Your mart phones can have a gyroscope that generates energy as you walk, exercise, or just breath like you normally would. Then it charges the Tesla which is connected to the same network as your phone! Elegant and simple, and doable.

RedShift | 10 février 2017

Smart, not mart. :-)

BozieB | 11 février 2017

@djharrington
Ha! it's 62 degrees today and the sun is shinning. I just return from taking "her" out, 1st time this month. We were headed to the self wash and it was packed!!!, so it's back to the dark, cold garage........

carlk | 11 février 2017

Easy, simulation.

bigd | 11 février 2017

RedShift Is that what we are doing in the matrix ?