Forums

"My Tesla" webpage

"My Tesla" webpage

The image on the "{My Name}'s Tesla" page is a blue Tesla 3. That is my least favorite color. It would be nice to have an option to change the color of the image, or at least make it the Henry Ford inspired default color, black.
And what's with no search option on this forum? For an advanced technology company, the website is certainly lacking.

KP in NPT | 26 septembre 2017

The blue is default for everyone and will change to the color you choose after you configure. (Assuming they do things the same way as they do for the S/X.)

No search function but you can use www.volkerize.com

This forum is rudimentary but we'd rather they spend their time making our cars. :)

edtguy | 26 septembre 2017

Much obliged for the volkerize link KP.

Xerogas | 26 septembre 2017

I don't understand why so many people say the forum has no search function. Is there some 'better' search people are hoping for?

Am I the only person who has forum searching enabled? It's right there at the top right-hand-side of every page: a big box with [Enter text to find] and a big fat red [Search] button next to it.

sylpheed45 | 27 septembre 2017

If you're on chrome you can use an add-on "https: //chrome.google .com/webstore/detail/tesla-forum-enhancement-s/hkbifhpnajcifmkpgmbnhkfipjbkbfcl" just take out any of the spaces. Adds a search bar, links to the last comment/1st comment and an option to block users so you don't see garbage posts.

Xerogas | 27 septembre 2017

Thanks @sylpheed45, mystery solved! I feel silly that I didn't realize the Chrome extension I am using added those features, too. Darn good job of it, too...they integrated it to make it look as though it had always been there.

Apologies to everyone who's complaining about the search function: you're right, the forums do not have a search function, and I accidentally installed one without knowing it!

Xerogas | 27 septembre 2017

Here's the link, just to make it easier to find: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tesla-forum-enhancement-s/hkbi...

ReD eXiLe ms us | 27 septembre 2017

Xerogas: Yeah. I was rather surprised by how well it integrated as well. Unfortunately, these extensions do not work on Android devices. A shame, because it really comes in handy on my PC and laptop, and those are both down at the moment.

olav.skinnes | 31 octobre 2017

H

olav.skinnes | 31 octobre 2017

Hei