Submitted by pramod1969 on Thu, 2013-08-22 14:49
Model S is a great car coming from a new company but still prone for electrical and mechanical problems. After many decades some cars (eg;Jaguars) are still prone for these issues (loose attachments of hinges, humming noises at highway speeds, rattling sounds from doors etc).
I request the current owners of model S to list few small annoying things you have noticed during your ownership.
Also few nice things I am used to with my Mercedes CLS 550 which i would like to see in model S; May be some are already available.
1) active seats with massage and active ventilated seats,
2) LED headlights,
3) heated steering wheel,
4) folding side mirrors when locking the car,
5) "hold the break" feature at traffic lights,
6) alerts from cell phone texts with ability to hear while driving,
7) Lane departure alert with steering wheel vibration
8) Blind spot detection
9) "Max AC" feature after a summer work out.
10) Easy Bluetooth and iPod integration with center console.