Forums

Where would you like to see Tesla set up Super Chargers?

Where would you like to see Tesla set up Super Chargers?

I have a couple long drives I undertake and came up with a list that would be convenient for me. Somehow I think Tesla will take a wider array of people into account :)

Here is where I would like to see them (for my personal convenience of course :) )
North Bay, ON
Barrie, ON
Stratford, ON
Niagara, Falls, ON
Erie, PA
Morgantown, WV
Beckley, WV
Charlotte or Statesville, NC

I actually anticipate Tesla will concentrate their super chargers in/near their hottest U.S. markets (at least initially), but I can dream about them being in more out of the way places.

Where would they suit you best?

NKYTA | 5 décembre 2019

;-)

ND doesn’t have an open one just yet...but clearly in progress.

Earl and Nagin ... | 6 décembre 2019

@tes-s,
ROFL!
Waiting on the Amphibious Tesla!

akikiki | 6 décembre 2019

tes-s that will be about as useful as a boar on Moloka'i with.....

NKYTA | 6 décembre 2019

..a boat? ;-)

akikiki | 6 décembre 2019

That's not what I was thinking, but I guess it will work.

jeffreyharvey | 7 décembre 2019

I'd like to see a Supercharger in Prescott, AZ.

akikiki | 1 janvier 2020

Oh good. Electrek is reporting Tesla is going to install 8 more Superchargers in the Arctic Circle this year.

nukequazar | 2 janvier 2020

Locations on Tesla’s supercharger map designated to be installed in 2019 would be nice.

rickrparker | 2 janvier 2020

Designed to be installed in 2020. Upgrade the Map functionality on the GoAnywhere App like google. I don't like the "CTL" and function keys to move around on the map. Always wondered how often it's updated.

https://www.tesla.com/trips

Rick

tom | 2 janvier 2020

Aliso Viejo CA 92656

Sailfast | 2 janvier 2020

Wegmansin Fayetteville, just off I 481, which will soon become I81, just south of I90. 24 hour food and restrooms, well lit. Good dog walk route begins at the lot’s NW corner, running north to the towpath of the original Erie Canal, good for bicycling too.

Pages