Forums

amazing car, no delivery issues

amazing car, no delivery issues

Just wanted to let everyone know that I took delivery last week with absolutely no issues. It was my 1st appointment, employees were courteous and filled me in throughout the whole process. Car had zero issues. It was a long wait, but truly worth it. the "tesla grin" is real! I had a huge smile on my face the entire drive home and look for any chance I can to get behind the wheel.

Also, I posted this in the AWD waiting room, but figured I would put in here also. This car is amazing!! it was well worth the wait and any issue I had while waiting disappeared as soon as I was in the delivery center. It is incredibly fast (same 0-60 as my Golf R, but with instant torgue it is monumentally quicker). Its like a roller coaster, my wife and kids scream in excitement every time we take off quick or corner fast. My 8 year old daughter said when I drop them off at school they will be the coolest kids there and "so fresh" and my 5 year old son told me that "this car is so cool, i dont even know what to say to you". haha

It is like driving the future and even after only driving it for two days, my wifes 2 year old volvo XC90 (which is a fantastic car) seems so antiquated. This car is truly amazing and if you are waiting for it you are gonna be thrilled when you get it and if you arent waiting for it, order one NOW!!

Magic 8 Ball | 29 octobre 2018

Congrats and thanks for posting the positive experience that more than 90,000 owners are experiencing.

Enjoy!