Forums

Supercharger Credits Balance

Supercharger Credits Balance

Apologies if this has been posted before (could not find a recent topic on the matter).

Is there a page on your Tesla account where you can see how many of your annual supercharger credits you've used? Last I heard there was a 400 kWh allotment per year (or is this no longer the case)? Or is there some hidden in-car page to see this?

Thanks!

jimglas | 11 décembre 2018

Go to your tesla acct, History is upper right next to sign out
Its not always accurate

2DLuis | 11 décembre 2018

I don't have such a link. Only "Home", "Account" and "Sign Out" (with no history section under Account either).

jimglas | 11 décembre 2018

maybe you acct hasn't registered any SC use yet?

Rmeuser | 11 décembre 2018

I have the same issue. The history button does not appear, although I did use a SC successfully 2 weeks ago. I am curious becaude I have heard 2 different sttatuses for my SC charge account: I get six months of free SC or I get a $150 credit.

Resist | 11 décembre 2018

I was told I get 6 months unlimited Supercharger use.

aasandsas | 12 décembre 2018

I have used SC 3 times on trips and I have free 6m of Free SC. I don’t see anything on my account.

It varies account by account. Some get charged and other see charge and credits. Just how they program in their system. So no charge is good thing until 6m.

Maybe Tesla in future will put out a package for $X for XXXX kWh along with premium connectivity. Just a thought.

2DLuis | 12 décembre 2018

It would still be nice to know how much kWh you've used of your balance (even if you weren't charged for it). Thought I wasn't doing something right on my end but it appears to be a common issue.

frnch | 6 mai 2019

Just had my car delivered. I used my son in law’s referral code. We were both supposed to get 7500km of free supercharging. How can I tell if it’s been credited?

wj | 6 mai 2019

I ordered my 3 on the 4/25 and I seem to remember it saying I had 1000 miles credit. Then 2 days later the 5000 miles offer was announced. My info disappeared for a couple of days and I even emailed my Delivery Adviser asking. She thought I would get it. When I click on the Chest in the app I see about the current promotion. Does this mean I have 5000 or how do I tell?

CharleyBC | 6 mai 2019

@frnch: A friend bought using my referral a while ago when the promotion was 1000 free Supercharger miles in the US. I got no notification from Tesla when it got credited. Neither did my friend. But one day supercharging started being free! I guess that was our notice. Also, in the phone app, in my "loot box" (the little treasure chest icon), it now tells me I have 600 "free Supercharger miles remaining".

wiscy67 | 6 mai 2019

A friend used my referral code for his recent purchase. And he double checked with his rep that it was recorded before he took delivery. He's had the car for about a week and I don't see any reference to free super charging in my loot chest. I will call Tesla.

TimbersThornsBlazers | 6 mai 2019

@frnch -- Open the Tesla app on your mobile device, and look for the treasure chest icon at the top right corner. If you click on that, you should see a page about your referral code (to share w/ others), any current promotions (right now it's the 500% supercharging boost info)... and a "free supercharger miles remaining" section with a number underneath it (mine's almost right at the very top). The number is your number of free SC miles remaining (will likely say "1000" or "5000" if you haven't used any, depending on which promo was active when you reserved your car.

When we took delivery of our M3 a few weeks ago, the app showed our 1000 free miles in that area within hours of driving away from the SC in our car.

debocat945 | 15 juin 2019

We purchased our model x in late April, and the supercharger miles has still not appeared in the loot box. any suggestions? We have a call into Tesla. They can see 5000 miles on my account, but I cannot.

Miki9102 | 13 juillet 2019

I had supercharger credits for 2 weeks after I bought my model 3. Then the credits disappeared. This is around the same time the Tesla surveyed expired