Educate me on the Dashcam/sentry batman.
So when I put a USB in the slot, a camera comes on with a red dot on it - indicating it is recording. I have the
option of holding the camera icon and it stops recording. But there is also a green check mark and a down arrow button.
How does it all work?
1) if I keep the camera with the red dot on, I think it is recording and saving to the USB continuously? every few minutes/secs???
2) If I hold the button and pause it, it stops recording anything, right?
3) Is the car recording continuously (even if the camera icon on screen is 'off')?? and I have the option to go back 10 minutes in time and save the recording?
If this is true, how does one record the last 10 minutes? which buttons to push?
4) So say, I saw something on the road 5 minutes ago and didn't have the USB plugged in, do I have a way to go back and save what the car saw 5 minutes prior?
5) Sentry mode - when it armed and I walk up to it, it says 'recording'. So where are the footages? how do I get to see them??
6) Will it record if someone dings into your car in the parking lot or does it just warm someone?