Forums

Who is buying/selling Tesla stock?

Who is buying/selling Tesla stock?

When Tesla went back down to $211, I asked my financial advisor if I could invest more. He gave me the standard response that if I was willing to lose it all, he would be very happy to buy more for me. I did. Tesla stock is obviously very volatile, but I think that ultimately, the trajectory is upward. I am keeping my Tesla stock long-term, and I will continue to buy when the stock dips.

Opinions?

JustSaying | 14 septembre 2019

I enhance my common upside position with call options. (Currently I have some260 strike price with a 11/19/19 expiration date contracts)
Don't get piggy though I got smeared after the 2 nd quarter earnings callthe option price went from a 5x gain to
Getting out even the next day.

Tesla-David | 15 septembre 2019

Been holding long since 2010 IPO @ $25/share. I believe strongly in Tesla and it’s mission.

David N | 15 septembre 2019

Bought and sold a couple of times for profit. Always re purchased on down swings. In for the long haul.
Still a lot of risks involved. But I like the big picture.

jimglas | 15 septembre 2019

I am holding on to mine until it reaches $4,000/share

Neomaxizoomdweebie | 15 septembre 2019

@jimglas,
You’ve got to dream big, my friend. I’m keeping mine until $5k per share.

JustSaying | 9 octobre 2019

Early release, good news?
"PALO ALTO, Calif., Oct. 09, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tesla will post its financial results for the third quarter of 2019 after market close on Wednesday, October 23, 2019. At that time, Tesla will issue a brief advisory containing a link to the Q3 2019 Update Letter, which will be available on Tesla’s Investor Relations website. Tesla will hold a live question and answer webcast that day at 3:30pm Pacific Time (6:30pm Eastern Time) to discuss the Company’s financial and business results and outlook.

What: Date of Tesla Q3 2019 Financial Results and Q&A Webcast
When: Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Time: 3:30pm Pacific Time / 6:30pm Eastern Time
Shareholder Letter: http://ir.tesla.com
Webcast: http://ir.tesla.com (live and replay)"

lucasarora493 | 10 octobre 2019

I'm Keeping mine to reach till $4k per Share.