Forums

What is the pickup truck with the most seating?

What is the pickup truck with the most seating?

Is there anything in the market which exceeds 5 passengers?

jimglas | 10 novembre 2019

Many seat 6. Two bench seats.

mk4ce | 10 novembre 2019

+1 @jimglas

My tundra (back up ICE) seats 6.

How cool would it be if the Tesla truck seated more than 6? It’d be pretty amazing engineering. Can’t wait for the unveiling.

TabascoGuy | 11 novembre 2019

Do full sized Suburbans and Escalades count as trucks? Ours can fit 7 adults very comfortably and can haul as much stuff as most pickups do.

andy.connor.e | 11 novembre 2019

Pretty sure Truck is in a class of its own of having some sort of utility bed. Suburbans, Yukon, etc.... are SUVs no matter how large.

Nothing sporty about a Suburban or Escalade...

and we put a full cord of firewood in the 'bed'.

well i mean, it either has a bed or it doesnt. Suburban does not unless you cut the top of the car off. And remove the seats.

TeslaTap.com | 11 novembre 2019

Here's a pickup that seats 8: http://blog.arizqi.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/cabt-the-stretch-truck...

I suspect parking this beast would not be fun.

Andy, I agree. I may be a little rough around the edges but I'm not a barbarian.

I actually just looked at my registration, the Suburban is a station wagon. Who knew?

lol what

TT, I see your six doors and raise you four...

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/chevy-silverado-10-door

Very nice Andy. There's a paint shop here in town that specializes in off shore powerboats. They take in work from all over the country so there's always one or two of those big pickups in their parking lot while the boat is being painted. Quite the beasts they are.

I'm pretty sure the Cyber-truck will still outperform them all.