Forums

Wow, people are messed up - Peeing on a Tesla Video

Wow, people are messed up - Peeing on a Tesla Video

I can only guess that this guy was a Tesla stock short seller???

Apparently this was in London, but man, blows me away with how some people think. It's a friggen car people! Get over it! Sad to see this low class of person walking the streets, anywhere! Pathetic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=CbP5bV-dZHI&feature=emb...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-moment-tesla-model-3s-161028625.html

Haggy | 6 février 2020

I don't need to watch a video and don't know what the laws are in the UK, but in the US, it could be a big problem depending on the state. It could be anything from littering to public indecency to ending up on the sex offender registry. Yes, in some US states, that can happen with public urination, which is apparently sexual in the minds of some elected officials. I'll leave it at that.

andy.connor.e | 6 février 2020

I think it has to do with if some 5 year old saw someones privates in public. Thats considered an offense to be a registered sex offender.

TabascoGuy | 6 février 2020

It would have worked out better if he somehow peed on the high voltage cables.

I've also seen videos of drunk people peeing in peoples gas tanks. Imagine what that would cost someone.

rxlawdude | 6 février 2020

Clearly, the guy was pissed off.

charles.a.braun | 6 février 2020

@rxlawdude - Like my daddy used to say "Better to be pissed off than pissed on"

sentry mode is going to reveal some crazy shit, just like how phones did when cameras on phones were a standard.

Effopec | 6 février 2020

@andy.connor - yeah, imagine what would happen to a 5 year old that saw someone's privates! The horror! It's only offensive to them because someone told them that the should be offended. We live in a very puritanistic society right now in the US. Violence is glorified - sex is shamed. I don't get it.

And yes, is some places anyway you can end up on the sex offender registry. Because you had to take a leak.

rehutton777 | 6 février 2020

@andy.connor.e: Yes, but the video was taken by the car (presumably Tesla) across the street from the action. Think of the detail which would have been captured if the affected Tesla had its Sentry mode active?

PteRoy | 6 février 2020

“When you gotta go you gotta go” -Jeff Goldblum

@Effopec

ya i dont really agree with it, its just what it is.