Forums

A better route planner login features

A better route planner login features

I'm confused on the login features abrp offers. What info is it gathering from the car and how? Does Tesla offer an API for that stuff? How does Pushbullet send info to the car from Android? And how secure is abrp?

H271 | 17 avril 2018

Oh are some of these not available on the 3?

H271 | 2 juillet 2018

Just following up. Anyone have input?

johnmann | 2 juillet 2018

I've just started using it, but from what I can tell it is using state of charge and vehicle location for the Model 3. It can probably get more than this, but doesn't need to for routing. You are giving it an authorization token from Tesla to access the API so it has access to whatever Tesla makes available there.

DandLKing | 2 novembre 2018

I am a fairly new Tesla S owner, and I am attempting to plan a trip using ABRP as a guide and supplement to the Tesla Navigation system. On my desktop computer, I am able to do the planning using ABRP. When I go to the car and call up ABRP from the web, I cannot get the ABRP settings window to scroll downward, so I am unable to access the last lines in 'more settings' that would allow me to login to Tesla or ABRP. The Tesla Navigation display occupies the upper half of the car screen; the ABRP occupies the lower half. But, In other words, I cannot 'see' the place where I would do these logins and I cannot seem to scroll to it. What am I doing wrong? I am assuming that logging in to ABRP would allow me to quickly access my Saved Plans (from the desktop).

david | 18 janvier 2020

A better routeplaner tells me to login through my Tesla, but I cannot find any way to log in? I want ABRP to access my car. I am planning to drive from Ontario to Florida. Not easy to find info,,,,help?

david | 18 janvier 2020

A better routeplaner tells me to login through my Tesla, but I cannot find any way to log in? I want ABRP to access my car. I am planning to drive from Ontario to Florida. Not easy to find info,,,,help?

FISHEV | 18 janvier 2020

Does the vendor offer support?

Be great if Tesla offered that kind of functionality in its maps vs. Karaoke and Asteroids. Telsa could look at the cars Projected Actual range and do much better route planning.

DAlexModel3 | 19 janvier 2020

A better route planner is good but it does not use standard menu conventions on its website. I use it with windows/chrome. To get to the login page from the home page, click "show settings" and then "show more settings". At the bottom of the of the drop down menu you will see "synchronize settings". that is where you create an account or login. Same sequence on the car's browser.