Submitted by Karenj on Sat, 2013-02-23 18:56
Like many 40kW reservation holders, I was disappointed to hear about the delay. Now I am thinking of changing to a 60kW. I called Tesla and the rep said several others were doing the same. Giving up the tech package will mitigate some of the cost. Now the question is air or standard suspension. I don't want to spend even more for air but I'm worried that the standard suspension will be delayed and I'll be back where I started. The Tesla rep said they would start standard suspension soon but I don't believe it until I read on this forum has received a standard suspension. Any 60kW's out there with standard suspension and a delivery window?
Res 9424, reserved June 2012, finalized January, maybe re-finalizing soon...