Submitted by ktslab on Fri, 2019-03-22 10:59
My wife's MB GLE's lease will be up this May. Originally, we planned to purchase a Model X and make us fully electrified on vehicles.
I almost pulled the trigger this week to put down a deposit for the Model X before the pricing hike after the 6% dip. Keyword being "almost".
Given the volatility of the pricing, HW3, the uncertainty of the 250KW supercharging for S and X, we "chickened" out. But if we don't buy another vehicle, we will be down to 1 model S in June. Now we are thinking about extending her GLE's lease for another year... and keep watching and waiting.
If you were in my shoe, would you do the same? or differently?