Submitted by IHaveArrived on Fri, 2019-04-12 11:29
Never saw this one before: I was driving home from work with the efficiency card showing, and noticed that the Wh/mi number was not changing. Then I noticed that the miles were also not changing. Then I noticed that my map view was blank (okay, so I'm a lot less observant at the end of the day...). I drove home about 15 more miles with the car like that. About two blocks from my house I pulled over and rebooted. The miles caught up to something that looked right, but the Wh/mi seemed to calculate by treating the stretch with the outage as 0 Wh used -- so my efficiency when I got home read 58 Wh/mi!
Anyway, the reboot fixed it.