Forums

MAGA - It's Not What You Might Think

MAGA - It's Not What You Might Think

The Mexican American Golf Association (MAGA), founded in 1962, has had its acronym sullied by our current crop of conservative political opportunists.

http://mexicanamericangolfassociation.com/

jimglas | 19 avril 2019

Men Are Getting Arrested

TabascoGuy | 19 avril 2019

That the Mexican American Golf Association shares their acronym Trump's motto, well that is delightfully ironic.

TabascoGuy | 19 avril 2019

*with Trump's motto

Tesla2018 | 20 avril 2019

Mueller, Atty General Agree ?

SCCRENDO | 20 avril 2019

Hey Tesla2018 wtf are you smoking. Read the report and then tell us if they agree.

NKYTA | 20 avril 2019

Any American that heard DJT shout out to Russia to get “anything” should be concerned.

Mueller’s report is much more scary for citizens.

Tesla2018 | 20 avril 2019

They agree that their isnt enough evidence to charge him with anything.
He was shouting out to other countries to find the truth about what Hillary was doing since her emails all disappeared. The US shares intelligence with other countries to find out what is going on. If Russia knew that something was up do you really think they would have told Obama who would have tipped her off?

SO | 20 avril 2019

Draw your own conclusions. But to me, this sure as hell looks like Mueller would have indicted Trump if he was allowed to.

https://youtu.be/NdMEw-ttCoY

NKYTA | 20 avril 2019

“They agree that their isnt”

Who is “they”?

s/their/there/
s/isnt/isn’t/

Science, Diction, Grammar.

This is indicative of the problem, FFS.

Tesla2018 | 21 avril 2019

They is Mueller and Barr.
Sorry I can't type on a cell phone keyboard with such little letters. When I do the Speak option it writes the wrong word.
It's a car forum, not an English grammer test site.
U no wat I ment buy reeding dis sew eye donut sea y u knead two curteak my gramma!

Tesla2018 | 21 avril 2019

Then why does the United States get involved with monitoring the elections in foreign countries by sending observers? Maybe we need foreign observers to make sure no cheating is occurring in ours! Obama was spying on the Trump campaign. When Nixon was found guilty of breaking into Watergate to obtain info he was impeached. The Russians hacked into one county in FL and based on hearing things from the Supervisor of Elections at a meeting I was at a few weeks before the Mueller report came out, I have a good idea of where it happenned. However steps were taken so it cant happen again.
Also found out that a lot of absentee ballots in FL dont count since the signatures dont match. If you scribbled your name on your drivers license or voter registration app and sign it nicely on the abstentee ballot or vice versa, it is disqualified. If you are going to do an absentee ballot, you can resign your name at their office in advance so that there arent any problems. They also have a new way of tracking ballots that are being sent out and returned to prevent fraud.

SCCRENDO | 21 avril 2019

@Tesla2018. Too much to unpack. Monitoring is important. But very different from interfering. It doesn’t seem good to have the Russians and Chinese trying to influence our elections. But what some of us think is even worse is that the Trump Crime Syndicate may have have been working with the Russians. That is what most sane Americans consider a serious crime bordering on treason. In addition Trump even refuses to recognize that the Russians interfered which would hamper any action on prevention of future interference. Do some research man and inform yourself