Forums

Which of the 3 conversions do you find harder?

Which of the 3 conversions do you find harder?

I don’t know which of the 3 is harder:
1) Make a smoker stop smoking
2) Convert an heterosexual to homosexuality
3) Convert an ICE user to EVs

jimglas | 7 décembre 2019

2 is NEVER going to happen
1 takes a lot of time and attempts
3 is simply logical

SCCRENDO | 7 décembre 2019

The earth is flat and it is a conspiracy that smoking is unhealthy
We could pray away the gay
Elon has succeeded even though they remain deniers.

Tesla2018 | 8 décembre 2019

Sccrendo- Praying away the gay is better for the planet than using electricity for electroshock therapy!

Funny thing is that I had a test done to see if I needed a stint installed in heart since I had chest pains. Everything is fine and there was no blockage. I have a religious nut neighbor who thinks that illness is a curse from the devil. He grabbed my hand and raised it up and commanded God to remove the evil spirits that were making me ill. It was like he was doing an exorcism on me. Guess he needs to go to Chik-fil-a and pray away the cholesterol from the people eating french fries!

jimglas | 8 décembre 2019

you two have 2 all wrong
2) Convert an heterosexual to homosexuality
more like "pray to the gay"

SCCRENDO | 8 décembre 2019

If we did that to Trump I don’t believe men would be able to deal with his abuse. Look at Lindsay Graham, Devin Nunez and the rest of those clowns giving him blow jobs on demand. And look at all the brown stuff around their mouths. Women deal with him better. Look at Pelosi. I believe Warren will and Harris would have emasculated him.

RedShift | 8 décembre 2019

It’s rumored Lindsey Graham’s skeleton in the closet was discovered by Trump’s goons.

Hence the 180 degree about face.

rob | 8 décembre 2019

All three can be done with the correct amount of money

SCCRENDO | 8 décembre 2019

Maybe, maybe not

Tesla2018 | 8 décembre 2019

All the Republican swamp monsters are sucking up to him so they can get reelected by riding on his coattails. I would prefer term limits for Congress and Senate members. Trump will destroy Pocahontas and the rest of the dems who have nothing better to do than act like sore losers that won't stop complaining that they don't want him as President. Warren is second rate compared to Hillary.

All the GOP has to do is play the Democratic debate tape of all their candidates raising their hands stating that they want free health care for illegal aliens and Warren saying that taxes will go up to pay for it.

Game over, thanks for playing See you again in 2024 when Pence runs against a former bartender who thinks the world will end sooner than her time in office.

NKYTA | 8 décembre 2019

"I would prefer term limits for Congress and Senate members."

The only truth above.