Forums

Latest update auto pilot one

Latest update auto pilot one

Just got the latest software update from service last night. I have Ap1 and the speed signs in the dash are reading 110 mph, 95 mph, and I also got an 80 mph.
I just did a front screen reboot and we'll see if that fixes the problem later on.

minervo.florida | 15 juin 2017

Reboot did not help, some signs are fine, others 110, 90, etc.

Anyone else?

JAD | 15 juin 2017

you need to clarify what 'the latest' software update is. No one knows if they have that version if you don't tell us what version specifically you have.

Desi_N | 15 juin 2017

I have a similar speed display problem. V8.1 17.14.23 - Canadian car, update uploaded in San Diego 6 weeks ago. On return to Canada with setting units "kilometres", km/hr signs display as if they were miles/hr. (80km/hr road sign displays as 129km/hr) Service in Toronto "know about the problem", "engineers working on it" but 6 weeks later I still have no speed limit alarm and no useful autosteer on secondary roads. And it all worked perfectly until this latest update!

I believe I have a secondary roads issue also.

jfemd.va.us | 15 juin 2017

Will Autopilot drive for you at 95MPH since it sees 95MPH Speed Limit signs?

I am pretty sure it did, will test tomorrow.

Maybe it is mixing mph and km, going back and forth, the problem on 45mph streets, it will limit the speed to about 30 on autopilot.

Desi_N | 15 juin 2017

Autosteer on secondary roads is useless. The incorrectly high speed is displayed (eg 129 km/hr) autosteer is happy for only one or two kilometres, after which the displayed speed reduces to 40 km/hr ( probably GPS data overriding at that point??) and autopilot quickly responds with braking.

minervo.florida | 16 juin 2017

Problem is going to engineering.