Forums

Model 3 Colors

Model 3 Colors

Since the Model 3 is smaller then the Model S. It would be nice seeing them in light bright colors, maybe even pastels, or both.
Additionally it would also help in distinguishing the two styles!

andy.connor.e | 26 octobre 2017

You rely on paint color to decipher between the two models?

Debiha | 26 octobre 2017

Lighter brighter colors look good on smaller cars.

TabascoGuy | 26 octobre 2017

"two styles"? I thought there were four. Seriously, I do agree that there should be more color options.

Debiha | 26 octobre 2017

Lighter brighter colors look good on smaller cars.

lilbean | 26 octobre 2017

A thread for every color?

Garyeop | 26 octobre 2017

I want the skin that you apply a charge to and it changes to any color you want. Maybe upgrade to the Wonder Women invisible option?

As each 100K cars of so goes out, I bet they add more colors. Do you really want 200K blue cars on the road?

topher | 26 octobre 2017

You want this... don't you?

https://www.youtube.
com/watch?v=DXnSTl2j33w

Thank you kindly.

topher | 26 octobre 2017

Mollom ate my Emperor Palpatine voice.

ReD eXiLe ms us | 26 octobre 2017

Pastels are not real colors. It is all about Primary and Secondary colors. Values are not colors at all.

carlgo2 | 26 octobre 2017

My parking lot polls show that 90% of vehicles are non-offensive and are nearly invisible. A few decent reds and blues though must are cheapened to my eye. Some elegant colors like Ivory on expensive cars, green Jags. Shiny black and white seem to be as good as anything.

Once in a while you see a car that has been wrapped. Always the most interesting car in the lot. Hopefully there will be some sort of EZRap someday.

noleaf4me | 26 octobre 2017

They need an orangish-yellow.

carlgo2 | 26 octobre 2017

I used to ask what is the fasted car from SF to LA? Some peacock exotic or...is it a 1972 beige Volvo?