Forums

Yea! Scheduled Charging is back!

Yea! Scheduled Charging is back!

When I first got my 3 on 12/15, I had scheduled charging. Then it got disabled. With today's update, it's back!

What strange is that I was having trouble charging with my 240V system. It would quit and restart on its own. The update fixed that.

Bluesday Afternoon | 12 janvier 2018

What update? You sent me into the garage and I don't have scheduled charging. I don't see an update either. You lucky earlier owner! ;-)

Robocheme | 12 janvier 2018

I got the update right in the middle of my charging problems, about 2 pm PST.

sbeggs | 12 janvier 2018

@robocheme,
Excellent, thanks for your report.

rxlawdude | 12 janvier 2018

No update here, either. :-(

Bluesday Afternoon | 12 janvier 2018

My problem is I'm currently charging and there's not a problem. Go figure!

@rxlawdude

He got the update because he's one of those real early owners. I'm struggling to even say his name. You should get the update next and then me sometime in the future. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not bitter or upset at Mr. Beta robochrome.

Sorry, but jealousy is not my best personality trait. Excuse me as I need to go check my unscheduled charging. ;-(

rxlawdude | 12 janvier 2018

Oddly, not one report on ev-fw of anything newer than .15.

Robocheme | 12 janvier 2018

Well, Mr. Red, I am kind of a beta guinea pig.

There have been two issues that seem to be unique with my car.
1. My front door panels were a little off so I had the Service Center adjust them
2. This problem with the charging going on and off was really weird. Especially, since the update (version 50.10) seems to have solved it

Overall, though, this car is just wonderful and I look for any excuse to drive it.

BTW, I'm a retired chemical engineer (ChemE) and my kids used to play with robot toys