Submitted by mahim on Sun, 2013-11-10 22:19
This has probably been answered many times, but I couldn't find the discussion. Apologies if this is an over post.
About to order my Model S. Here is the situation:
- I drive a 2008 BMW 535i, and it drives like a dream. But its getting long in the tooth and its time to move on.
- Test drove Jaguar XJ and its a great car
- Test drive Model S P85 performance and its an awesome car. Would buy it in a heartbeat
- Reality: Budget. Hard to swallow the price tag of the P85 performance. I can afford it, but can't justify to myself
- Will buy the 60 if I decide to get the Model S
- No way to test drive the 60. And that bothers me. I'll be buying a car without a test drive
Anyone have experience with both? Dont want to buy the 60 and then get underwhelmed. My current car is a very good car in terms of driveability. Smooth power on tap. P85 has more than that, dont know about the 60.
Again, apologies if this is an over post. Would love to hear from someone who has driven both.