Forums

"The Standard Suspension enters production in January 2013 and may delay delivery."

"The Standard Suspension enters production in January 2013 and may delay delivery."

This actually doesn't affect me, but I figured that I would post it anyway. FYI, this info is coming from the Design/COnfiguration section of Tesla's website...When certain options are selected, if there is a conflict, a little 'i' in a circle appears.

Sudre_ | 12 giugno 2012

http://www.teslamotors.com/forum/forums/all-cars-delivered-2012-are-requ...

I know there is no search feature to find things but that link will take you to the extensive discussion.

BYT | 12 giugno 2012

I wish there was a search feature because I have gone as far back as page 26 to find a previous post and I'm not ever doing that again! :/

BYT | 12 giugno 2012

Although, going back to page 40 does feel like your opening a time capsule! :D

Sudre_ | 12 giugno 2012

I think it's Brain H or Timo..... one of them is good about pulling up past threads. I was surprised this one hadn't been done already. Google does work for search this forum.

Brian H | 12 giugno 2012

Yes, just include "site:www.teslamotors.com/forum/forums" in a Search using any search engine.

Speaking of which, there's a new "anonymous" search tool on the block: StartPage, or Ixquick outside the U.S. It uses its own IP to search Google, then strips all ads and ID info and includes the output in your results.