Forums

Tesla school bus

Tesla school bus

When will Tesla make school buses? They charge all night and day for 2 hours of work? No money in it?

jordanrichard | 26 dicembre 2018

They won't. There is already at least company that is building EV school buses and besides that is a very limited market. Some school districts/towns own their respective buses. Meaning the purchase, in the case of an EV bus, would have to come out of the town budget which in most places is already stretched thin. Other towns/districts contract out the busing, but of course that contract cost comes out of the town budget. If the bus company purchases an EV bus at a much higher cost, that will only trickle down to what they charge the towns they have contacts with.

jithesh | 26 dicembre 2018

Model 3 35K version
Model Y
Roadster 2.0
Tesla Semi
Pickup Truck
many be some new versions of Model S/X

I think long way to go to even think about Tesla Bus.

michelrozon | 4 gennaio 2020

There is a company in Quebec that builds school bus & are very successful. Check it out!

https://thelionelectric.com/en

MySin_AZ | 26 gennaio 2020

Only if it’s a Plaid version...

yourmail | 27 gennaio 2020

The above may be true but ... This is a public service that would provide our children with the safest and most reliable transportation possible. I find it hard to find a product by Tesla that would have a better impact on the lives of the children and they are introduce to Tesla at a young age. PLEASE do it.

andy.connor.e | 27 gennaio 2020

How many kids would not literally LOVE TO DEATH to get on the CyberSchoolBus every single morning?

Orthopod | 27 gennaio 2020

Would it have seatbelts?

andy.connor.e | 27 gennaio 2020

Cyberbelts

oliverrogers165 | 28 gennaio 2020

well true

gamedevelpr | 30 gennaio 2020

It is unlikely that this is possible, the market for school buses is not growing. At school, I don't care what feeds the school bus, it's more important how to get good grades. I've heard that there are different services for such purposes, but there are so many of them that I don't know which one to choose. I want to place an order to do my paper for me on [url=https://domypapers.com/]domypapers.com[/url] I saw a lot of good reviews about it, and I also liked the guarantees for everything I was worried about. Someone has already worked with him, can you share information?