From Harbor Freight -
Breaker bar: $22
21 mm socket: $4
150 lb torque wrench: $25
The floor jack has a small lift cup, it can work without an insert but I used a hole-saw to cut out an oak disc to fit inside and it sits nicely against the jack point.
1. Pop the covers.
2. Loosen the lugs on both wheels with the breaker.
3. Lift the car from the rear jack point until I see light under the front tire.
4. Using a drill with socket - remove the lugs and pull the rear tire. Roll next to front.
5. Repeat on front, pull and replace with rear wheel. Put one lug on and tighten with drill.
6. Put rear tire on and tighten all lugs with the drill.
7. Tighten all front lugs with drill.
8. Lower car to ground.
9. Torque all lugs on both wheels.
10. Repeat on other side.
11. Drive a mile through the neighborhood.
12. Re-torqe - wasn't necessary.
13. Replace covers.