Historical moment / picture

Historical moment / picture

https://flic.kr/p/EVvCQY

Montreal Tesla store is next to a Mercedes dealer

Past to future...

NKYTA | 31 marzo 2016

Awesome pic!

Tesla-David | 31 marzo 2016

Yes, there are pictures all over the World steaming on internet now of people camping out, waiting in line to place their Tesla ≡ orders. This is going to be a huge day for Tesla.

Yes, there are pictures all over the World streaming on internet now of people camping out, waiting in line to place their Tesla ≡ orders. This is going to be a huge day for Tesla.

Yes, there are pictures all over the World streaming on internet now of people camping out, waiting in line to place their Tesla ≡ orders. This is going to be a huge day for Tesla.

Sorry for the multiple postings. Something amiss on my computer.

Madatgascar | 31 marzo 2016

Here's a photo of Pasadena at about 7:10AM. I couldn't get the whole line in the photo, but I'm guessing about 100 people are waiting.

https://flic.kr/p/FGRoRd

damien666 | 31 marzo 2016

If i were the mercedes store owner I would literally shit into my pants :)

Chunky Jr. | 31 marzo 2016

Somehow I don't see people lining up to get a Chevy Bolt.

Red Sage ca us | 31 marzo 2016

My, it sure is a good thing that there is "only a limited market for electric cars", eh?

Mike83 | 31 marzo 2016

Exciting. Looks like a great day. Thank you Tesla!

NTech | 31 marzo 2016

Over 250 people lined up at the Palo Alto Tesla store now... Reservations start in 40 minutes.

evaandmarty | 31 marzo 2016

What a telling photo, I'm surprised with this Montreal popularity
Very very exciting day in history

georgehawley.fl.us | 31 marzo 2016

A worldwide phenomenon, rain or shine, indoors or out.

Here's the line at about 10 AM in the UTC mall in Sarasota (more than 100):

After they got tired of standing on their heads, they stood around like regular folks.;-))

Aargh , my free image posting service is out of whack.

jordanrichard | 31 marzo 2016

Na, I can see is correctly. Of course I am standing on my head......

Ankit Mishra | 31 marzo 2016

Woo hoo!!! Go Tesla!!!

carlk | 31 marzo 2016

Why are some of those people covering their faces? I see. They were Mercedes customers there.

finman100 | 31 marzo 2016

Tesla turns the entire world upside down today and into the future. you have been warned.

edowney31 | 31 marzo 2016

Anyway to post the actual photo? I cant seem to open the link with neither with my computer nor my phone. Thanks,

~Eric

OvrICE | 31 marzo 2016

I was originally able to see the photo from the link; however, it is now giving me an error.