Forums

Putin not Trump nominated Tillerson for the secretary of state position.

Putin not Trump nominated Tillerson for the secretary of state position.

All Putin needed to tell Trump is I made you the president I can make you to lose it by leaking exactly what I have done. Yes another conspiracy theory but do you have a better explanation?

vperl | 13 dicembre 2016

Idiots CONSPIRACY theory.

Carry on.

O:-)

SCCRENDO | 13 dicembre 2016

@vperl. Looks like you are bored. We are not into conspiracy theories. That's your thing. Trump certainly has a thing for Russia. When we see his tax returns perhaps even you guys will see the connection,. The Tillerson appointment is Trump being consistent with his rhetoric in appointing a climate change denier and someone with strong connections to Russia. The Russian connection is likely to be of significantly more benefit to Trump and Trump industries than the US. But of course this is what you guys want. A business man who knows how to take care of his own business very successfully and perhaps the US could also benefit. Or perhaps not.

nyc124b | 13 dicembre 2016

More BS, get over it, you lost!

sp_tesla | 13 dicembre 2016

nyc124b | December 13, 2016
More BS, get over it, you lost!

Logical voters are seriously concerned that base on his past/current behavior & potential governing or lack thereof, you & most of us will lose.

@sp_tesla +1. These guys are not logical voters.

quinney | 13 dicembre 2016

@SCCRENDO- the coiffuhrer will never voluntarily release his tax returns.

Silver2K | 13 dicembre 2016

nyc124b

To be clear, this is not a game.

@Quinney. And his faithful don't care. He will make America great again. LOL

sabbia | 13 dicembre 2016

@nyc124b: You are right that Trump won the election. Please note that he was rejected by a solid majority of the electorate.

May I ask if you are one of those whom he described as "not caring if [he] shot someone on Fifth Ave"?

Al1 | 13 dicembre 2016

Doesn't sound like conspiracy theories any more but growing concern.

vperl | 13 dicembre 2016

Heard there is a new symbol for the losers, a "safety pin" .

Some have reported these " losers" use the Safety pin when the adhesive tabs fail on their diapers.

Buck up "Safety Pin" people use duct tape instead .

Van Perley. Grow up. If you want to get involved debate maturely. This could be an interesting discussion if you have the smarts to debate maturely. I enjoy debating enlightened conservatives. Do you think you are capable? Otherwise I reckon its more fun debating my 4 year old grandson.

carlk | 13 dicembre 2016

@SCCRENDO Why you are so nice to that jerk. You are the only one here not ignoring him.

@carlk. Its a good question. And you are probably correct. He certainly clutters up many threads and is seeking attention. I would like to give him the opportunity to grow up and present a mature standpoint. It is good to have opposing alternative viewpoints. He is pretty obnoxious and persistent. If his childishness persists I will get him taken care of as I have done with other trolls on these forums. I assume you have noticed that some have disappeared.

RedShift | 13 dicembre 2016

@sccrendo

What carl said. I'm absolutely dismissive of that retard. I do wonder if you are trying too hard.

@redshift. As mentioned above you guys are probably right.

compchat | 13 dicembre 2016

@Scrrendope said,

"I will get him taken care of as I have done with other trolls on these forums."

You alleged assination of various "trolls" on this forum is not consistent with promulgated liberal propaganda of free speech. Besides you have NO ability to "get him taken care of".

You have maniacal ideations of paranoia and grandiosity which makes me think you, sir, are off of your medications.

In any case, I was going to agree with you, that I don't particularly like Trump's choices for Energy but think that his alleged relationship with Putin is nonsense. Wait for more evidence before you accuse him of being a Rusky lover. In any case Trump's idea of ridding us of our bad relationship with Russia caused by 8 years of bumbling Obama folly is still sound.

BTW you lost which keeps you awake at night imaging bizzare ways to vilify President Trump. You may not like his appointments but you shouldn't impune his motives without more information. Face it, you hate the guy and you haven't been coy about trying to hide it. Why should anyone take your opinions seriously when you are so emotionally distraught over the prospect of "President Trump"?

OH,

America
First

Quinney,

What do you mean by describing President Trump as a "coiffuhrer" ?

A coiffuhrer is a type of haircut, like a comb over. Was it your intention to call him a Nazi ?

vperl | 13 dicembre 2016

Your all inexcusable leftist lowlifes.

I do not debate, these forums are a silly place when you experts gang up and attack.

No surprised bin your intolerance.

codyb12889 | 18 dicembre 2016

The president-elect bragged about his deal making and based on the advantages many will get by having friends high up in his cabinet and a few other positions it would not be difficult to infer that he indeed made some great deals FOR HIMSELF.

Claiming that his appointments are anything more than short sighted greed from a man that has presented a life time pattern of exactly that is stretching.

carlk | 18 dicembre 2016

It was a sarcasm when I made the op but it looks more and more that it indeed happened that Putin has assisted Trump's election. So sad for America.

carlk | 18 dicembre 2016

And you could never say that Putin actually leaked what he did to the CIA to really screw us.

carlk | 18 dicembre 2016

And you could never say that Putin actually leaked what he did to the CIA to really screw us.

carlk | 18 dicembre 2016

Thank you although I doubt SNL writers will come to TM forum to get ideas. You never know though we do have a bunch of very funny people here.

SCCRENDO | 18 dicembre 2016

@Bighorn. That was pretty funny. SNL and other comedy shows are in for a great 4 years. Alec Baldwin has been great. John Goodman made a great Tillerson. Who plays Putin??
@Carlk. Perhaps you are more famous than you realize. Make a prediction and see if it appears on the next show

Bighorn | 18 dicembre 2016

Beck Bennett plays Putin--he also does Pence, Jeb and Jake Tapper.

carlk | 19 dicembre 2016

@SCCRENDO

I'm so flattered. OK I take your challenge. Since we've been talking about China a lot recently how about Baldwin arm wrestles China's Xi and keeps accusing Xi of cheating? Wonder if they could get Jackie Chan on the show to play Xi.

SCCRENDO | 19 dicembre 2016

@carlk.
We can then say heard it first here. LOL. Trump is going to make many SNL people famous

carlk | 19 dicembre 2016

And Seth Meyer too. I started to watch Late Night whenever I can since before the election.

http://www.cantonrep.com/entertainmentlife/20161218/trump-has-been-good-...

I watch the Daily Show with Trevor Noah and catch Steven Colbert when I can. Usually catch SNL a day or 2 later. The networks are always posting links.

Remnant | 19 dicembre 2016

@carlk (OP, December 13, 2016)

<< Putin not Trump nominated Tillerson for the secretary of state position. >>

Careful ... !

SNL might kidnap you, to perform on their team.

@remnant, He is already their writer

robbarros | 20 dicembre 2016

Please, take this conversation to a different forum, texting, email, etc.

If your discussion is politics germane to Tesla, that's another matter.

carlk | 20 dicembre 2016

Thank you for the bump. You should have usee the three efforts at different times to make them even more effective.

SCCRENDO | 20 dicembre 2016

@robarros. A climate change denier as Secretary of State is very relevant to Tesla and EVs. We do wander off topic silghtly at times but the topic has genuine interest otherwise it would not be going back up to the top. Did not realize that Tesla had appointed you as a moderator.

carlk | 20 dicembre 2016

Just take a look at media stories how many "What Trump Presidency means to Tesla" article you see? It's absolutely relevant.